With 42 million users, Vivino is the world’s largest wine community and the ultimate destination for discovering and buying wines.
HOW IT WORKS
• Scan: Take a photo of any wine label or restaurant wine list or search by wine
• Learn: Instantly see detailed information about the wine and all available purchasing options
• Review: Community powered wine ratings, reviews, average price, food pairings and more provided on every wine
• Buy: To purchase, tap the green buy button and have it shipped to your door - always buy the right wine
• Rate: Add your own ratings and reviews to build your wine profile and enhance your personalized recommendations
• Track: Easily keep track of wines you have tried, including personal rating, notes and date consumed
• Store: Free cellar tracking to always know what wine you have on hand in your collection
• 42 million users
• World’s largest wine library with 11.9 million wines
• 2 million wines viewed daily
• 1 billion wine labels scanned to date
• 220,000 wineries featured
• Buy the Right Wine: Vivino is the ultimate online destination for all your wine buying needs - the largest wine selection, personalized wine recommendations, free shipping options and honest community ratings and review
• Crowdsourced Ratings & Reviews: Leverage reviews and ratings from the world’s largest community of wine drinkers to always select the best wine.
• Restaurant Wine List Scanner: Always select the best wine from any restaurant wine list menu
• Quick Compare: Pick the best wine right at the shelf by scanning multiple wine labels to instantly view ratings, region, price and food pairings all on one page.
• Taste Profile: Track and organize your scanned and rated wines to determine your personal taste profile, discover new wines and see how you rank against friends and the Vivino community.
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For every moment, we help you discover the perfect wine. In this update:
— Introducing Taste Profile — a better way to find the right wine for you. Easily set your preferences including grape, region, style and more. Quickly see what wines you've liked (or disliked) and we'll help you discover new ones. Try it now by tapping on your photo in the profile section!
Contact our customer support team at vivino.com/support or select "Help and Support" from the Vivino app (under Profile > Settings). You can also reach us via chat on desktop at vivino.com (Login to your account and visit your shopping cart for real-time support!).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Want to learn about the wine you’re about to drink—or just impress your friends? With nothing but a quick photo of the label, you can instantly unlock tons of information about it—including average price, reviews, food pairings, and way more. Vivino is easy to navigate and brimming with useful information for wine enthusiasts. Plus, a smartly organized home pane lets you read articles, find offers, follow recommended users, and learn the differences between types and varietals.
The Democratization of Wine
I discovered Vivino during COVID-19 and it has been a fun distraction and activity. It provides an organized way to document your wine tasting notes. I love the discovery and ability to order new wines that I would probably not be able to find locally.
One thing that bugs me is the 5 star scale is really a 3-5 star scale so it makes it a bit harder to differentiate between ratings. A 2.5* wine is pretty poor. I almost never see a wine below 2.5*. There are tons of wines in the 3.5-4.0* range. Don’t be afraid to try wines in the 3-3.5 range! Just because they aren’t rated as “exceptional” doesn’t mean you won’t enjoy it and you can always learn more about your wine palate with every new taste!
My favorite parts of the app - Reading the tasting notes from more experienced wine tasters. It’s also very exciting to be at the store and scan well reviewed wines (4*+) in your price range and then seeing that those pricey bottles aren’t always worth your money!
Great App for personal use, don’t use to buy wine!
The app itself is a great companion for wine lovers. The only issue I’ll work you about is purchasing through the application. I ordered six bottles of a 2015 Napa cab using the purchasing function in the application. You’re purchasing from a third party shop that uses the app as a method to simplify ordering, and glyph can use Apple Pay to check out. Seems convenient, right? Unfortunately what I received was another vintage of the same wine, the 2016. The profile was totally different. Contacting Vivino, they initially claimed that I selected that substitutions were permitted. Going back through the app (I invite you to do this) there is no such checkbox or option when using ApplePay. I sent them multiple screenshots of the checkout process to show there was no choice regarding “vintage substations allowed”. Vivino customer support said that the merchant had a copy of the receipt that showed substitutions were allowed and that they had to follow the merchants return policy which required i pay for shipping back and a 15% restocking fee. I mean, if your app screwed up and failed to give me the heads up about a material aspect of the purchasing process shouldn’t you have some accountability? Apparently not. So, be warned, if you buy wine, at least using Apple Pay, your vintage can be substituted without your approval and Vivino will not do anything to help you. DO NOT PURCHASE THROUGH THEM.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and thank you for making us aware of this. We are very sorry to hear you have this bad experience of Vivino. We have passed on the issue to our developers, so they can work on a fix so you or any other user won't experience this another time. If you have something to add we would appreciate if you could contact us through the app or through our web form: https://www.vivino.com/support.
- Vivino ApS
- 233.6 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Vivino Aps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.