- Enhanced user interface
- User profile management
- Integrated media player
- Improved collaborative tools
- Performance improvements
- Improved network support
- New items available in BRICKS: sensors, connectors, doors...
- Invitation system
- VoIP configuration wizard
- Added support for wireless headsets (BlueTooth)
- Live video broadcasting support
Ratings and Reviews
Do people play this anymore
I bought this game to chat with people and get over my anxiety but I don’t see anyone on
Listen.. it’s a great game. It takes too long to loud but it is on a phone soooo it makes sense. Maybe you shouldn’t make the background music so loud... the point of background music is so it’s in the background and you can barley hear. Anyways you need to get popular so more people will play. And maybe get better graphics :).
I can’t customize my character after I select the body because the game is slow and the arrow buttons don’t work from there. Only for the gender. Also it’s really quite and the layout seems dead and boring to look at. There is very little editing for the character in general such as body shape, etc. Haven’t had the app for more than five minutes and it’s already disappointed me.
- Ingenieria Digital Oviedo S.L.
- 61.3 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Virtway
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.