The Vizzlo Desktop App features over 100 powerful and simple-to-use data-driven and concept-driven charts and graphics. Whether you are creating a business presentation or report, tracking your project milestones, or visualizing research data, Vizzlo can help you achieve professional results with minimal effort.
Incorporating the application into your workflow is easy, thanks to a growing number of integrations and a fully functional offline mode. Vizzlo is also available as a browser-based tool, so you can access it from anywhere.
Use Vizzlo to:
- Create different types of charts and business graphics, including timelines, Gantt charts, bar and circular graphs, and much more.
- Customize your visualizations to match your brand identity
- Save time while preparing visual aids for presentations and reports
- Collaborate with teammates
- Integrate into your workflow and tools you already use, including PowerPoint and Google Slides.
- Work offline
- Create, open and update local and cloud documents
- 100+ charts, tailored for different use-cases, e.g., project management, finance and economics, sales and marketing, etc.
- Easy data import (CSV and XLSX)
- Corresponding web app
- A growing list of integrations and add-ons
- Collaboration with shared folders and documents
- Embed your charts in presentations, the web, or export them.
- No designer-skills needed, all charts and graphics have been professionally designed to deliver precise and beautiful results
- Create themes to keep all your visualizations consistent
- Export high-quality PNGs and, as a premium user, vectors PDF.
Download the app, choose a visualization from the portfolio and start customizing. Present and impress!
Learn more at https://vizzlo.com/
• (NEW) Quick export from the dashboard: export your charts straight from the dashboard using the context menus.
• (NEW) Added support custom fonts: business subscribers can get the most out of the app by creating charts in their corporate identities.
• Improved help messages in the dashboard if you're struggling to get started.
• Interface: increase the weight of fonts to make it more friendly.
• License checks: if your subscription status cannot be checked by the app because you're offline, we'll ask you first to reconnect or try later.
• Portfolio: added an assisted search to make charts easier to find.
• Shared folders: fixed deleting shared nested folders (folders inside other folders), if people have write permission to the parent folder. Now, if you're entitled, you can do it. Just be aware that your peers will lose access to their documents. (wink)
• Spreadsheet: prevent people from leaving the spreadsheet unintentionally, after pressing ESC, without applying changes. Now, you'll be warned by a dialog, with the options to keep or dismiss changes.
• Improved Dock menu to allow you to switch windows and open recent documents faster.
• (NEW) Add option to show and hide values and labels for benchmarks, growth rates, and reference lines, helping readers to interpret your chart.
• The analysis cards are now better organized, helping you to choose line types and customize their displays faster.
• Now, every time you export your documents, they will get automatically saved to ensure that export outputs are up to date and matching the latest changes.
• Fixed undo/redo bug after theme customization. After undoing and redoing theme changes, some people wouldn't be able to interact with their documents.
• Fade out the "Save" option in the menu when all changes are already saved.
• Adapted the editor to better identify shared documents with read-only access.
• Fixed series and categories dialogs. Some people were not able to see icon buttons and apply their changes after editing their data.
Time Series Graph:
• (NEW) New analysis type: "Projections." You can now plot a forecast to visualize future scenarios.
• Granularity options are not shown in the "Edit series" dialog anymore since people cannot observe here the immediate effect of their changes on the graph. It makes the setting options more concise and relevant.
• Optimized the display of the analyses' labels to visually fit the "Last value" and "Integrated legend" layout option.
• Improved the label positioning to avoid displaced legends, overlap and collision between values and other chart elements like bars and data markers.
• Growth rate labels will always show on the graph to preserve their annotation character.
• (NEW) Added option to connect trees. Yay! This simple yet often-requested feature is out, allowing you to connect the top of your hierarchy trees with lines.
• Disabled intermediate role feature for the time being. The team is working on a better and more stable design solution.
• (NEW) Radial Bar Chart: Added label style options. Now you can choose to display the category labels in the colors of their respective bars (highlighted), or using a single color defined by your theme's heading font color (neutral).
• Gantt Chart: improved performance for dragging and dropping activities, editing text fields, and adjusting the time of tasks. Very long and complex plans shouldn't be hard to visualize. Vizzlo's Gantt chart became even faster to increase your productivity.
• Project Phase Chart: Fix drag'n'drop of columns.
• Retention Chart: Vizzlo's retention chart was completely upgraded and is now fully interactive and responsive to different document sizes.
• Stacked Area Chart: Fix the display of the gradient of cropped bars (custom min and max values for the y-axis) when the spreadsheet had some invalid data.
• Word Map: Improved dragging and repositioning the map
- Vizzlo GmbH
- 136.7 MB
OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Vizzlo GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.