VMonkey is the first digital Vietnamese library for children aged 8-10 that delivers a vast collection of interactive picture stories and audiobooks, with new content added weekly. Based on the common development standards of the Ministry of Education and Training, VMonkey helps young kids develop their social awareness and social skills, as well as communication skills, through a vast collection of Vietnamese stories, which inspires their love of the Vietnamese language.
VMonkey provides a large number of interactive and leveled picture stories, providing kids with plentiful lessons about family, friendship, modesty, gratitude, diligence, intelligence, braveness and environmental protection. Each story in the digital library is a meaningful gift for kids and their families. Little learners will definitely have a great and unique reading experience.
Audiobooks in VMonkey collect the best works from various genres, including fairy tales, folktales, classic stories, poems, inspirational stories, etc. Famous stories in the world are also adapted to Vietnamese traditions and cultures. All audiobooks are not only content rich with meaningful life lessons, but also are super appealing to kids, with lively sound effects, music and multiple narrators. Thanks to the audiobooks, children can absorb the stories more easily, and have a better look at their surrounding lies. Audiobooks in VMonkey are expected to enrich children’s knowledge of every social aspect, as well as the beauty of Vietnamese.
- Lively animated stories
- Professional narrations with Vietnamese North and South accents
- New content added every week
- Read-to-Me in EVERY story, with word highlighting
- Interactive touch of objects in each picture page that supports comprehensive reading
- Allows children to record the story with their voice and save it as a video
- Audiobooks play as a screen saver
- Get started for FREE! No subscription needed!
- Offline access
- No advertising or pop-up ads
VMonkey is developed by Early Start Co., who produced Monkey Junior – among the top 20 most popular early education programs in the U.S. As we specialize in early education, our motto is “Education starts at birth.” We believe that education should be joyful and engaging. We have helped millions of children become confident early readers, and we can help your kids be one, too.
- Subscribe for just $2.2/month to unlock unlimited access
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com
TERM OF USE
Improve UI/UX to make VMonkey more user friendly.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for my family
My husband is conversationally fluent but functionally illiterate in Vietnamese having moved to the U.S. at an early age. I am a native English speaker. We want our children to start learning now and this allows my husband to interact more with stories like we are able to when reading in English.
A few of the downloaded stories are buggy and shut down the app but most work perfectly well. I simply delete non-working stories to make for a more seamless experience.
I would like if there was some way to differentiate stories based on the primary narrator’s dialect. It is nice that some of the stories do come in the Southern dialect unlike most available apps and Vietnamese material but being able to find these stories more quickly would be helpful for my family.
App is great when it works! But some stories cause the app to close. Just some bugs but if fixed, it’s a 5 star app!
It’s a cool concept but the app bugs out and exits to home screen every time you try to read a story. Which is basically the whole point of the app. I didn’t want to leave a one star because there aren’t any reviews and a negative review would be detrimental. But it doesn’t work for me.
- EARLY START CO., LTD.
- 146.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Early Start Co. LTD
- In-App Purchases
- VMonkey Lifetime Subscription $47.99
- VMonkey 1 year subscription $14.99
- VMonkey 6 months subscription $13.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.