VMouse turns your iOS device into a Wi-Fi trackpad and keyboard. It is perfect for controlling your Home Theater PC while seated at your couch. Since it works over Wi-Fi, no extra adapters are needed.
- Works with Windows/Linux PC that is running VNC server. We recommend installing TightVNC.
- Works with macOS Apple Remote Desktop.
- Multi-touch trackpad.
- Supports international keyboard.
- Unlimited VNC server configurations.
- Auto reconnect to the last computer.
- Two finger tap for right click.
- Two finger drag for scrolling.
- One finger long press to start dragging.
- Install and set up a VNC server on the PC you want to control. We recommend TightVNC.
- Add VNC server configuration in VMouse app.
- Connect and start controlling your PC remotely.
- Quit VMouse app to disconnect from PC.
- Added live keyboard. Data is sent as you type. You can turn it on in configs.
- Added keyboard arrow keys and more.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the app , wish they would add
Wish they would add double tap and drag to click and drag things around
Developer Response ,
You can long press to start dragging.
Go-to remote mouse...
This remote mouse does not need .Net 3.5 Framework! Uses VNC remote desktop instead. I have new Windows 10 computer with missing 3.5 and was done with enabling fails from apps and 3.5 fixes. Found this app, downloaded TightVNC to pc and good-to-go. Thanks to dev for offering this product!
I don’t use because I need a three-button mouse
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.