VMT( Vehicle Maintenance Tracker ) collects vehicle maintenance data and shows when subsequent maintenance tasks are due. A flexible format handles virtually any type of vehicle ( i.e. cars, motorcycles, scooters, large vehicles etc. ). Mileage ( or kilometers ), costs, providers, service tasks and service dates are all tracked and saved. Data input, reporting--both printed and on-screen, and future maintenance are all available in a one window tabbed interface.
The User manual is available on the developer’s web site
On the 'Add/View/Delete Maintenance' tab
• Newest first grouped by vehicle is now the default sort for filtering.
• Some tableview text was hard to read depending on the user's highlight color. Fixed.
• Date no longer overlaps Mileage on 'Print Table List' option.
On the 'Maintenance Due' tab
• Selecting a vehicle in the popup shows its current odometer.
• 'Only Last/Most Recent Task' sorts list by Vehicle and Last Maint Date/Miles
• Mini-calendar button icons updated to improve contrast in light/dark mode. Thanks bw.
• Several tableviews would select the entire column when sorting was selected in a column. Fixed.
• Vehicle Acquisition and Disposal dates may be entered without the corresponding prices/odometer readings.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could use more fields
Would be nice to see more options, and it to be optional to enter future mileage for next repair for example, replacing the battery, i'm not going to need to replace it every 6,000 miles or whatever your enter....
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the comments. Future mileage for items is now optional.
Wish I would have discovered this years ago
Been using Excel forever and I didn't like the esthetics of my tracking system. It is very easy to populate the VMT database and it makes tracking a breeze. Look forward to tracking more maintenance in the future.
I've been waiting for something like this for years. It is much more efficient than my previous method, a spreadsheet. Report/print fuction is great for reference or when selling a vehicle. It would be nice to be able to edit the entries once posted, but other than that I can think of no other ways this could be made better. Thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.