VN is an easy-to-use and free video editing app with no watermark. The intuitive interface makes video editing simple, with no prior knowledge needed. It offers all the features required to create professional and high-quality videos, satisfying both the needs of professional and amateur video editors.
Intuitive Multi-Track Video Editor
• Quick Rough Cut: The track edit design feature for PC versions is built in the VN app. This makes it easier for you to zoom in/out any materials and select keyframes as short as 0.05 seconds. You can make video editing as precise as you want.
• Delete & Reorder Easily: Swipe your finger up or down the screen to delete the selected video clips. Reorder your video materials simply by drag-and-drop.
• Multi-track Timeline: Easily add picture-in-picture videos, photos, stickers, and texts to your videos, and personalize them using the Keyframe animation feature.
• Save Drafts Anytime: Save a draft and undo/redo an action as many times as you want. The support for non-destructive editing allows you to make changes to an image without overwriting the original image data.
Easy-to-use Music Beats
• Music Beats: Add markers to edit video clips to the beat of the music and take your videos to the next level.
• Convenient Recording: Easily add high-quality voice-overs to make your videos more lively in minutes.
Trending Effects & Color Grading Filters
• Speed Curve: In addition to the regular speed change tool, Speed Curve helps to make your videos play out faster or slower. This feature is similar to Time Remapping in Adobe Premiere Pro. VN offers 6 preset curves for you to choose from.
• Transitions & Effects: Make your videos more lively by using the transitions and effects such as overlay and blur and setting their timing and speed.
• Rich Filters: Import LUT (.cube) files to make your videos more cinematic. Rich cinematic filters make it easy to create stunning visual effects.
Advanced Video Editor
• Keyframe Animation: Create awesome video effects using the 19 built-in keyframe animation effects to customize the products, you can also add other keyframes or curves to your footage to customize the results.
• Reverse & Zoom: Enjoy the novelty and fun to reverse your video clips, and use the zoom effects to make them more engaging.
• Freeze Frame: Create a time freeze effect simply by selecting and tapping a video frame to generate an image with 1.5 seconds duration.
• Creative Templates: Create music and video templates and share them with your friends and family.
Flexible Use of Materials
• Flexible Impor Method: Import music, sound effects, fonts, and stickers to VN via AirDrop, Wi-Fi, WhatsApp, or Telegram. You can also import files in bulk via Zip files. Using your materials for video editing is that simple.
• Material Library: Use the many stickers, fonts, and other materials available to add more fun to your videos.
Rich Text Templates
• Text Templates: Choose from the many text templates and fonts to match your video styles.
• Text Editing: Choose from various font styles and adjust the font color, size, spacing, and more in any way you like.
Create Effectively & Share Securely
• Seamless Collaboration: Transfer projects between mobile and desktop devices via AirDrop or iCloud with ease. This allows for video editing anytime and anywhere.
• Protection Mode: Set expiration dates and passwords for your drafts and templates to secure your assets.
• Edit HDR Video: Use VN to edit and share Dolby Vision High Dynamic Range (HDR) videos on iPhone 12 and the versions above.
• Custom Export: Customize the video resolution, frame rate, and bit rate. 4K resolution, up to 60 FPS.
Terms of Service: https://www.ui.com/legal/termsofservice
Official Website: www.vlognow.me
Bugs fixed and performance improvements
If you have any questions, please contact us via the following methods.
Official website: https://vlognow.me/
Ratings and Reviews
Just one problem, but, still a really great app
The app is an amazing editor. I love how much flexibility there is, even on just the mobile version. The one problem I have sometimes is that, after I close my work, I’ll open the project later and the work is gone. When this happens, which is rarely, I’ve found that if I hit undo and then redo a few times, the missing work comes back. The difficulty about that is it’s created a question mark that looms over any work I’m doing, because I’ve dreaded the instance in which my undo/redo trick finally doesn’t seem to bring back the lost material and effort. And, that finally did happen this morning unfortunately, or so it seems anyway, unless someone knows a fix —undo/redo is not bringing back some stuff that was missing when I reopened one of my project files, so I guess the work might be lost. My appreciation of the app is not lost, however, as I do feel that, all things considered, it’s still really pretty great and overall I’ve made really good use of it. But I do wish I could restore this work I’ve lost this morning, and that I could know how to avoid this hiccup for future projects.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for your inconvenience, we have received your feedback.
Please go to Settings-Feedback and submit feedback to explain your situation.
If you have any problems during use, please contact us in the following ways, we are here to help you solve the problems.
Instagram / YouTube: VNVideoEditor
Better than the any paid apps
I have to say this is the most powerful editing software for mobile by a long shot, there’s no reason to not try it yourself and I applaud the developers for making this free for use. There are a few minor things that can be added such as having it so that you can mix the audio better to where you can muffle or pitch it or something like that. Also if it is possible to add more effects that would be great because the ones we have right now can get pretty redundant but nonetheless these are just minor things and you can’t find a better mobile editing app than this!
Also one more thing if it’s possible to make it so that you can keyframe the clips to change filter or color ex. being exposure goes up briefly then comes back down fast. Ok enough of my rant thank you for this app developers!
Great app but there are a few things that could be changed
I love this app, I use this a lot. I think it’s one of my favorite video editors out there, but there are some thing that I do not like. When ever I need to key frame something I usually stretch out the timeline to scroll to each frame easily since there is no frame by frame button, which I think should be on this app for these types of things too, I scroll frame by frame which is a bit annoying sometimes. But there’s a weird thing that happens when I play the video when the timeline is stretched for some reason it lags whenever it’s about to change to a different clip because it’s split so to fix I have to destretch the timeline so that I can view normally. It’s a weird bug. Another is the interface it’s good but the pause button and the buttons to move to other clips are right next to each other I am not on a tablet so I have no idea if there that close on other devices but I’m a phone and it’s incredibly annoying when I accidentally tap on the other when I’m just trying to pause the video. I think it’s a app for editing but these problems are why it’s not 5 stars thank you bye
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ubiquiti Labs, LLC
- 396.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
English, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © VlogNow
- In-App Purchases
- VN Pro $9.99
- VN Pro $69.99