This application requires a separate purchase of the Grandview VNB Air datalink adapter (retail $250) from our store (https://www.my-grandview.com/store/p34/VNB_Air_Kit.html). The VNB Air supports WiFi and Bluetooth connections.
The QuickView tool allows you to monitor a range of data from any manufacturer’s vehicle with electronic controls for the engine, transmission, braking and other vehicle systems. Use the Grandview VNB Air, which connects to your engine via J1587 or J1939 industry-standard data links and is compatible with 250k and 500k data link speeds, for rapid, trouble-free data capture.
The Fault Codes screen displays Active and Inactive fault codes sorted by source (Engine, Transmission, Brakes, etc.). Each fault displays:
1. SAE Standard fault and FMI description
2. SPN/PID/SID number
3. FMI number
4. Occurrence count (in the red circle)
Monitor Sensor data in real-time
The Monitor screen displays over fifty (50) vehicle operating parameters in real-time. Updating once every second you can view temperature, pressure, position and other types of sensor data.
The Vehicle Totals screen displays the eight (8) most requested lifetime vehicle parameters.
1. Total Vehicle Distance
2. Total Engine Hours
3. Total Idle Hours
4. Total Power Takeoff Hours
5. Total Fuel Used
6. Total Idle Fuel Used
7. Maximum Road Speed Limit
8. Rated Engine Power
The Network Map screen displays vehicle network activity. Use this feature to view bus statistics and electronic control systems communicating on the vehicle network. Every unique source is displayed along with the % of traffic it is contributing to the network congestion. The red arc lines show a direct link between two (2) sources.
Never has it been so easy to see what is happening on your vehicle.
- The application supports Grandview Air OS versions 3 and 4.
- Improved user interface tab bar icons and overall responsiveness of the application.
- Adjusted reading fault codes behavior to mimic our PC version.
- Fixed a bug when changing CAN channels that sometimes would not disconnect and reconnect to the proper channel.
- Grandview Engineering Solutions LLC.
- 64.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Grandview Engineering Solutions, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.