It is an application which displays the pitch of the sound inputted from the microphone on a graph in real time.
A horizontal axis becomes time and the vertical axis has become a scale.
- Display the pitch inputted from the microphone in real time.
- Display 6 octaves from C2 to B7.
- Scroll the display range automatically.
- Display the present scale on the upper part of a screen in written form.
- Correspond to horizontal rotation of a screen.
- Recording and playback
- Save/Load function
- Scale setting
- Color settings for each note
Please input a sound from a microphone.
A pitch is displayed in real time.
When two or more musical instruments and chords are included in a sound, it cannot analyze correctly.
[Recording and playback]
Only 3 minutes you can record.
- The scale other than C major can be set
- Added a setting of the color related to each note
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Big fan, one problem
I love this app, however it only plays back recordings through the ear piece of my phone. Coming from iPhone 11 Pro
Minor keys have raised sixths
In a minor key, the line for the sixth note in the scale is a major sixth above the tonic. It should be a minor sixth.
New update is required.
Horrible app does not worth the price. Last time it was updated was 2 years ago. Check the latest version update if it’s not then don’t waste your money. I want my money back too if possible.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.