Vohra Wound Care 12+
Wound Treatment & Healing
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Vohra Wound Physicians is the nation's most trusted wound care practice. Founded in 2000, Vohra works with nearly 3,000 skilled nursing facilities and uses innovative, proprietary methodologies and technologies to provide superior wound healing to patients.
Predictive Healing and Treatment Options
The Vohra Wound Care app is designed for physicians, nurses, wound care specialists, and concerned loved ones to bring the power of big data to the science of wound healing. Partnering with Vohra's physicians, scientists at the University of Miami, and based on a database of more than six million wounds, this free mobile application utilises cutting edge artificial intelligence to predict how long a wound will take to heal, with over 80% certainty with proper treatment. Vohra's highly rated Wound Care App is available in multiple languages and is updated frequently to reflect the latest clinical developments and learnings.
The latest version of the app includes a wound care predictive healing tool, recommended treatments, the latest wound care news, and a wound care certification course all-in-one. It also includes separate interfaces for Vohra's skilled wound care doctors to see patients virtually via telemedicine for our Vohra@Home program.
Enter a limited number of key variables to quickly calculate the expected wound healing time in seconds with proper treatment, then discover the optimal treatment options for different types of wounds.
Vohra's Wound Care Certification Programs
Vohra is the leader in wound care education and certification, and is transforming the lives and careers of healthcare workers across the U.S.
Based on decades of experience, Vohra's team of specialty wound care physicians developed this practical online wound education to help you accelerate your career and deliver better care, regardless of clinical setting. This educational program provides the training needed to properly care for wounds in the geriatric population.
The Vohra Certification Program for Wound Care focuses on a variety of wound care topics including:
* Acute and Chronic Wounds
* Wound Care Treatment Options
* Treatment of Vascular Ulcers
* Geriatric Skin Conditions
* Support Surfaces
* Atypical Wounds
* Infection Control
As the leading wound care certification, the benefits of the Vohra Wound Certified Nurse (VWCN™) program include:
* Self-paced online education modules in the order you choose, with lifetime access
* The cost of certification included in the program
* Increased earning potential and professional value
* Up to 28 CNE credits, recognized by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
* Nurses earn the VWCN™, Vohra Wound Certified Nurse credential, following successful completion of the final exam.
Enroll now in the Vohra Wound Certified Nurse program to continue moving forward in your healthcare career.
Vohra’s physicians know that knowledge, skill and proper training are critical to achieving superior clinical results. We believe every patient, family, nurse, and caregiver can be empowered through education. Hundreds of thousands of people have already benefited from this wound care certification course and the knowledge we have shared.
“Very helpful! The Vohra Wound Certification program was an interesting course and it was very helpful. I use the things that I learned in the course and I apply them when I’m out on the floor."
- Dawanna White, RN, Margate Health & Rehab
Improve Telemad Notification.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t waste your money, purchased the app and every time I tried to access best treatment option, it would go straight to asking me to purchase again. Never worked.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VOHRA WOUND PHYSICIANS MGNT LLC
- 113.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Vohra Wound Physicians Mgnt LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Vohra Wound Treatment Engine $0.99
- Vohra App Monthly Subscription $2.99
- Vohra App Yearly Subscription $24.99
- Vohra App Sub - With Discount $1.49
- One Time Dressing/Prediction $0.99
- Vohra Certification Only $349.99
- Vohra International Cert. $84.99
- Vohra CE Credits Only $94.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.