Voice Assist Pro 4+
Just use your voice
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Amazing new features now search on Google and Youtube using just your voice instead of typing.
- 148Apps : "The benefit to being to straightforward is that Voice Assistant is incredibly easy to use after some initial setup. Anyone can transfer their words to their Twitter account, SMS, and more with virtually no effort."
- Lifehacker : "Voice Assistant Translates Your Voice into Text and Sends It to Virtually Any Other iPhone/iPad App"
Voice Assistant is an easy-to-use voice recognition application that allows you to easily speak and instantly see your text or email messages. In fact, it’s up to five (5) times faster than typing on the keyboard.
With Voice Assistant you can also dictate status updates directly to your Social Networking applications (Facebook and Twitter)….all using your voice. So when you’re on-the-go, stop typing and start speaking – from short text messages to longer email messages, and anything in between.
Voice Assistant supports a multitude of global languages.
* Up to five times faster than typing on a keyboard
* The application is based on an intelligent speech recognition that improves with time.
* Automatic grammar correction
* An extraordinary precision in all situations
* A convenient way to send SMS messages, emails, update your Facebook or post messages on Twitter
* Voice driven correction interface
* Automatic correction of grammar and conjugation
* Google Search, YouTube, Print
* Share your text to Pages, Evernote, Doc2Go,DropBox, QuickOffice and more
* Support landscape iPad mode
* Support 30 languages
* Voice-to-text transcriptions that may be sent as SMS, Email, or pasted into any application using the clipboard
* Submit text to Social Networking applications – Twitter and Facebook
* Convenient editing feature that provides a list of suggested words
* Based on a learning algorithms
30 Languages & Dialects with Speech Recognition:
- English (United States)
- English (United Kingdom)
- English (Australia)
- Spanish (Spain)
- Spanish (United States)
- Spanish (Mexico)
- French (France)
- French (Canada)
- Mandarin (China)
- Mandarin (Taiwan)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
1. Voice Assistant requires network connectivity (WiFi or 3G/EDGE).
2. Voice Assistant works on iPad, iPhone, and on second and
third generation iPod Touch (external microphone required).
Note: The iPad has a top-mounted microphone.
Please contact us if you face any problem, we promise a quick answer.
Buy it now before the price goes up and enjoy the FREE updates!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Hi dear voice assistant users,
We're very happy to share with you the latest version of Voice Assistant. We have been working so hard to deliver you with the best in class user experience, stunning design, and a very precise voice recognition.
Here are the changes:
- Brand new version, completely redesigned from the ground up.
- The app becomes lighter in size and lightening faster.
- New stunning dark mode (we have listened to your feedbacks).
- More languages are now supported
- iCloud synchronisation so that you never lose your voice notes.
The list goes on and on. We rather let you discover the new app by yourself and let us know what you think of this new version.
We really hope you will enjoy this new edition as much as we did while creating every piece of it.
Feedbacks and comments are welcome here: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
I've been using Voice Assistant for about 4 or 5 months, & so far I'm pretty pleased with it.
Pros: It works pretty darn fast, good for long text, helpful since my eyes are bad & keeps me from having to use keyboard.
Cons: In a recent update, they changed the icons for record, send, trash, & delete, and also the background color behind those. The icons are to light - they are to hard to see with old eyes like mine. They need to darken the background color so icons are easier to see. Also, they took away the "recording" notification when you're re-recording a message, so you just have to go on blind faith that its actually recording, & sometimes it's not, so you have to redo it. :/
This app is amazing, but it could use some adjustments.. We should be able to access our regular apps instead of just our games and iMessage. Otherwise, this app is great!!!
Why make a "done" button?!?!?!
Why can't There be a pop up AFTER you finish and export your work. I accidentally hit the done button right after I was finished with my WHOLE PAPER and instantly lost everything. There can at least be an "are you sure" button!!! Also it will take just as much time as typing whatever you are going to type because it does not add periods, commas, quotes, capital letters, proper nouns or anything like that. Don't get this app. Waste of $2.99. Please take my advice.
The developer, Quanticapps Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Quanticapps Ltd
- 20.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French
- Age Rating
- © QuanticApps
- In-App Purchases
- Premium upgrade $5.99