Voice changer - avatar allows you to record a video using the voice of virtual avatars.
Some voice avatars have special effects, some can change your voice to different ones.
You can use our app to make prank videos and have fun with your friends. It's very simple and easy to use. Try it yourself.
Privacy Notice: We don't collect any face data information in our app. The videos generated using our app is stored locally on your phone. You have full control of these private data.
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all VIP avatars and effects with new avatars updated weekly , unlimited usage, no ads.
- Weekly subscription is $9.99 with 3-day free trial, monthly $14.99 with 3-day free trial, and annually $59.99 with 3-day free trial.
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen subscription.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancelation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that content.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD
1. fix bug in previous version.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, but it could be even better!/ voice requests
I liked it overall, but one thing that bugged me was that whatever voice I did, it was too low. I tried Kermit but it was way too low, so I did it again with the highest voice I could but it stayed too low. How am I supposed to make people think the are talking to the King of the Muppets if I sound too low? I also would like to recommend some voices: 1) Mable Pines from Gravity Falls, 2) Tim Curry.
Read the whole review please
The reason I am giving you a review of 2 out of 5 is because if you don’t want to pay for premium almost half or more of the voices you can’t have also after you’ve recorded your video with your favorite voice affectYou can tell that your mouth and the voice is really off so in order to get it right you have to talk very slow also the voice of the celebrity does not have very good expression I’m sure there are 1 million ways to make the app better but if you just change these three things I am positive that a lot of people will buy this up and keep it not delete it like me also one more thing after you record the video you can’t just go back and record another you have to wait one whole minute in order to make another video
ok i will give you the credit for that
please read all of this.i have a few problems well i wanted to do the James Charles voice but I can’t because I am not willing to get VIP and don’t want to pay for it so I can’t do the voices of half of the celebrities that I like. also when I talk like a celebrity it’s very slow and it’s not the expression I like the app though not bad
- HONGKONG NATURE INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO.,LIMITED
- 25.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © VoiceChanger@2019
- In-App Purchases
- VoiceAvatar Premium (Weekly) $9.99
- VoiceAvatar Premium (Yearly) $59.99
- VoiceChanger Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.