AN AMAZING VOICE RECOGNITION APP AT AN INCREDIBLY LOW PRICE! GET IT NOW.
Best ranking Top Overall and productivity :
-1 in FRANCE
-1 in Spain
-1 in Italy
-1 in Brazil
-1 in Belgium
-1 in Switzerland
-7 in UK
Linda Alex on Sunday, July 29 2012 version 2.2
The best voice recognition software that I have used. Makes using the iPhone much easier.
Not ready to commit? Try Voice To Apps - SMS, Emails, Facebook, Twitter and more
* ALL-IN-ONE APPLICATION : VOICE TO SMS, EMAIL, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER *
- Up to five times faster than typing on a keyboard
- The application is based on an intelligent speech recognition that improves with time.
- Automatic grammar correction
- An extraordinary precision in all situations
- A convenient way to send SMS messages, emails, update your Facebook or post messages on Twitter
The Voice Dictation application is a fantastic way to be effective and save valuable time each day.
Just use your voice instead of typing, touch the microphone dictation app, then say what you have to say,
the iPhone converts your words into text. Use the dictation to write an email or an SMS messages, taking notes and more.
* User-friendly interface and compatible Retina
* Dictation to write an email
* Dictation to write a text or an iMessage
* Automatic correction of grammar and conjugation
* Copy text and paste it into notes or a word processing application such as (Documents to Go, Pages, Quickoffice, etc.).
* Copy text and paste it in your favorite Apps .
* The text can be copied to your Facebook or Twitter.
* 41 supported languages
* Voice Dictation requires an internet connection (WiFi or 3G/EDGE).
* Voice Dictation works on iPhone, iPad(1,2), and on the second and third generation iPod Touch with external microphone.
We always continue to improve the app.
+ Brand new version compatible 64bits and completely redesigned
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Limited capability - Better apps out there
Although this app can actually convert your speech to text, it's missing some very important qualities. First, there's no way to save the text within the app. When you're done with its conversion, you MUST export the information, or all will be lost when you leave the app. Second, although it appears to correctly punctuate everything you say on your first entry, when you tap the microphone button to add more text, the speech to text translation is all small letters. Sentence capitalization is entirely missing. The only app I have found that fixes both of these problems is 'Voice Dictation for Notes' by QuanticApps. Both this one and that one use the same Nuance voice conversion engine, it's just that 'Voice Dictation for Notes' has a superior implementation. I'll raise my stars to 4 if the punctuation problem is solved and 5 if the ability to save entries is added.
Voice dictation pro
I have on this for years and see iPhone came out almost waited for the upgrade never makes a mistake perfect all the time six stars well done!
this is a piece of garbage and avoid it… Not bad for the basic dictation, but it discards many texts without allowing you to save them. It allows you to make edits which it then doesn’t save.... I have done three minute dictations where nothing came out. This has wasted too much of my time.
In-App PurchasesSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.