Voice Memos 4+
Voice Memos turns your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch into a portable audio recorder, making it easy to capture and share personal notes, family moments, classroom lectures, and more. Editing tools like trim and replace let you fine-tune your recordings. And with iCloud support, you can capture audio on the go with your iOS device, then use your Mac to do even more with your recordings.
• Record using the built-in microphone, a Bluetooth headset, or a compatible external microphone.
• Choose compressed or uncompressed audio formats.
• Automatically name recordings based on your location.
• iCloud support to keep your recordings and edits in sync across all your devices.
• Pinch-to-zoom for more precision when editing.
• Trim your recordings to save just the portion you want.
• Replace and resume to fine-tune your recordings.
• Enhance Recording reduces background noise and room reverberation with a single tap.
• Quickly find recordings with the search feature.
• Folders make it easy to organize your recordings.
• Mark recordings as Favorites so you can quickly access them later.
Listen and share
• Speed up or slow down playback of your recordings, or jump 15 seconds forward or back.
• Skip Silence analyzes your recordings and automatically skips over gaps in your audio.
• Share multiple recordings at once via AirDrop, Mail, Messages, and more.
Voice Memos for Apple Watch
• Capture new recordings right from your wrist and automatically sync across your iPhone, iPad, or Mac with iCloud.
• Listen to your most recent recordings through the built-in speaker on Apple Watch or connect a bluetooth device.
• Rename recordings with Dictation or Scribble.
Ratings and Reviews
No revert accessibility .
I like this app to record audio for memories. I rather record it through here for audio than my iphone video. I am just pretty upset how this app doesn’t have a revert button or accessibility. I accidentally trimmed out so much audio of a recording thinking it would make a new one but only the part I trimmed. Only to find it, that was the only thing I have. Thinking since it’s an automatic app for iphone users, it would have a revert button. Unfortunately, it doesn’t. I’m not pleased to see and have to find out the hard way. I just don’t understand how having a revert button didn’t cross the minds of the editors of this app. I sincerely hopes this changes asap. I like this app and have tons of memory audios but this is something that makes me not want to like it.
Really great 👍
Record monitoring and track suspected cheating wive and activities at work. However some great app couldn’t grant all access I needed to detect and catch my wife red handed in her deceptive ways. It all started when I had a suspicion on her with some recently inherited behavior like staying out late nights after work, being clingy to her phones and so on. I came to the internet to find a lasting solution to solve my marital problems. Thank God, faz came my way after checking through positive reviews , how he helped a woman catch her cheating husband red handed. I reached him via his mail at Flashcyberspy (@) gmailcom and he requested for certain info such as my spouses phone number and phone model. Within hrs I got a notification popped up on my phone it was from Faz. he gave me a spy link which I accessed with my phone web browser there I was able to see all of his texts, call logs, WhatsApp, Snapchat, deleted conversation, social media shared pictures voice recorder and videos etc as if I got her phone in my palms. It’s really a great opportunity to use the services of Flashcyberspy (@) gmailcom, if you got similar issues right now I’ll strongly advice you write him for an excellent spying and tracking services. This is the most highly recommended and genuine services that works efficiently than the any spy apps.
App Massively Misreports Data Size Even When Deleted
Voice Memos is an important application which I use often. However in the last couple of months it has been acting ever more erratically. First, it would stop recording or it would go from showing an accurate sound wave to going flat as if it were recording silence during active conversations. I suspect this may have been because my iCloud storage was full, mainly with Voice Memos data. Things have gotten worse. General settings iPhone Storage reports that Voice Memos is using an impossible 9.5 TB (yes, terabytes) of data. Even if I delete this app and its data, it STILL reports that it is using 9.5TB with a cloud icon as if it were a ghost haunting my phone. I am not alone in this, there are forum posts with other people experiencing the same issue with other massive reported data sizes. I am unable to backup and restore the phone to clear the problem because the backup will no longer work, at times reporting that my machines with 1 TB of free space do not have enough space to backup the phone.
I had to reinstall the app to write this review. I try to open the app and it just shows a blank screen and then crashes, so it is now completely useless. The 9.5TB phantom data is still being reported.
I implore you, please fix this.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Inc.
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2021 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.