Note: this legacy macOS edition will be phased out after 2023. A universal app will soon become available for iOS/macOS. Migration will be free of charge.
Voice Synth is a professional live voice processor and music synthesizer played by your voice. With the vast set of integrated tools including Vocoders, Auto Pitch, Harmonizing Pitch Shift and Speed-Shift Sampling, you can
• Sing in Tune like P-Tain & vocoded like Duft-Pank
• Speak with Hollywood-quality Robot voices like 1978 Cylons
• Play by Voice, no fingers needed: scream to play rock guitar, hum a church organ
• Make professional funny voices: animal, evil, weird & much more
• Create unique organic and rhythmic soundscapes
• Sing multiple voices in harmony within any musical scale
• Sample, speed shift and dress up your beatboxing to create the strangest rhythms inspiring new compositions
• Live-pause and stroboscope your voice
• Save and share your creations as presets and audio files
• Use all of the above in your DAW and audio setup via Audio Units & MIDI
On Voice Synth you will find no conventional ADSR, LFOs or filters. Even the keyboard is optional. Instead, Voice Synth uses the most expressive all-in-one tool you were born with: your voice! It's unique so be ready for a jump in voice creativity, sound design and rhythmic inspiration.
To give you an easy start in this adventure, we included over 250 factory presets! Speak, sing, hum and scream live into the mic, and start exploring the unconventional controls: 24-band vintage analog modeling vocoders, Auto Pitch Tracking, live-voice-pause, speed-shift sampler, multiple voice harmony arranger, spectrum stroboscope, pitch and formant shifter, 24-band equalizer, classic FX as distortion/delay/chorus/reverb, and an extensive vocoder designer with oscilloscope. We included a manual for in-depth use.
Musicians, DJs, sound designers, voice artists: Voice Synth is a must-have in your audio toolbox!
• Engine 2x32 bit 44.1 kHz poly x24
• All effects fully integrated, simultaneous, live, realtime, low-latency
• Audio Unit V3, instrument & effect, parameter automation
• Audio routing
• Repeater, anti-audio-feedback
• Noise gate manual/auto
• Keyboard 1.5-2.5 oct (midi 10), hold/mono/poly
• Tapes to record/export your performance
• 250+ factory presets, unlimited user presets, import/export
• 4 vintage analog modeling vocoders 24 bands 5th order filters (Natural Robot Breath Designer)
• Auto Pitch, track/fix/double/inverse pitch
• Multiple Voice Harmonizer, any musical scale (choirs, rich 70's vocoder sounds)
• Speed-Shift Sampler ±800%, pause/zoom/loop/hold
• Live-pause & strobo voice
• Pitch Shifter 8 octaves (e.g. lion/gender/child/baby/duck)
• Formant Shifter adapt spectrum ±1 octave (child to giant)
• Registers 4 octaves (add brilliance, chords)
• Arpeggiator pattern/gate/speed/grouping
• Equalizer 24 bands, 10 presets (loudness, low-pass, telecom, etc)
• Autogain/Compressor, Clip/Distortion, Stereo Panning, Delay, Chorus, Reverb
• Slew rate: special vocoder reverb (plucked strings, wind, thunder, storms)
• Mic thru and Vocoder mix to add-in your unprocessed voice (e.g. for beat-boxing)
• Sync rhythmic effect timing
• Realtime oscilloscope
• Sine/square/triangle/sawtooth, adjustable frequency/harmonics/clip/width/skew/slope
• Noise white/voiced, adjustable filter/clipping
• Mix additive/maximum/multiplicative synthesis
• Test mode, design/play without voice
Fixes issue with where the update could erroneously be installed on macOS10.15 and up: the app won't launch as the update is for macOS13 and up. Please delete the app and redownload the "last compatible version", which is 5.1. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Ratings and Reviews
Good so far
I have don't have any issue's yet,it's great for radio commercial voice's and much more I have yet to try all it's feature's but as I stated SO FAR SO GOOD (-:
I've been combing the internet for Mac software to change my voice for different characters on a 2D animation project. Let me say the choices have been lacking. I took a chance on this. Had a little trouble getting the mic to work, but I got a quick and courteous response from Qneo that fixed the issue: my fault of course. After testing the software I was amazed at the endless possibilities. This is a feature rich program with huge potential. Lots of dials and filters to play with and easy to use. I highly recommend this software!
Developer Response ,
Hi Vasinaz, thanks!! Have fun with Voice Synth. Regards, Qneo
No input/output sound
Like the review previously - I purchased this app and while it opens and plays the samples just fine - I have tried ever possible means to use "any" microphone to get it to work. I have the latest update - Mojave (which says is supported) - I have tried my iRig adapter and two different mic's, my iphone headset with mic - an older headset with built-in mic and even the mic on-board my Mac. I've read the manual several times, tried all configurations of input/output - the app itself is not listed in the Microphone Privacy settings to add to allow access - even though I've uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times. If you want to just play the few samples - fine, but good luck with trying to get your microphone to work!
Developer Response ,
Hi DarthMarty, thanks for your clear description. We just submitted V5.0.6 that solves a few issues with microphone access in macOS Mojave. Please test with this version and let us know your findings, by updating this review and/or by contacting us directly at email@example.com for personal support. Thanks in advance, Qneo
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 43.5 MB
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2023 Qneo
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.