Voice Synth is a professional live voice processor and music synthesizer played by your voice. With the vast set of integrated tools including Vocoders, Auto Pitch, Harmonizing Pitch Shift and Speed-Shift Sampling, you can
• Sing in Tune like P-Tain & vocoded like Duft-Pank
• Speak with Hollywood-quality Robot voices like 1978 Cylons
• Play by Voice, no fingers needed: scream to play rock guitar, hum a church organ
• Make professional funny voices: animal, evil, weird & much more
• Create unique organic and rhythmic soundscapes
• Sing multiple voices in harmony within any musical scale
• Sample, speed shift and dress up your beatboxing to create the strangest rhythms inspiring new compositions
• Live-pause and stroboscope your voice
• Save and share your creations as presets and audio files
• Use all of the above in your DAW and audio setup via Audio Units & MIDI
On Voice Synth you will find no conventional ADSR, LFOs or filters. Even the keyboard is optional. Instead, Voice Synth uses the most expressive all-in-one tool you were born with: your voice! It's unique so be ready for a jump in voice creativity, sound design and rhythmic inspiration.
To give you an easy start in this adventure, we included over 250 factory presets! Speak, sing, hum and scream live into the mic, and start exploring the unconventional controls: 24-band vintage analog modeling vocoders, Auto Pitch Tracking, live-voice-pause, speed-shift sampler, multiple voice harmony arranger, spectrum stroboscope, pitch and formant shifter, 24-band equalizer, classic FX as distortion/delay/chorus/reverb, and an extensive vocoder designer with oscilloscope. We included a manual for in-depth use.
Musicians, DJs, sound designers, voice artists: Voice Synth is a must-have in your audio toolbox! Voice Synth is available on the iOS and Mac App Store, and has a dedicated interface designed for iPad/Mac, and a compact interface for iPhone/iPod Touch that includes all features so you can create anywhere you go.
• Engine 2x32 bit 44.1 kHz poly x24
• All effects fully integrated, simultaneous, live, realtime, low-latency
• Background audio
• VoiceOver (iOS)
• Audio Unit V3, instrument/effect, parameter automation
• Audio routing
• Repeater, anti-audio-feedback
• Noise gate manual/auto
• Keyboard 1.5-2.5 oct (midi 10), hold/mono/poly
• Tapes to record/export your performance
• 250+ factory presets, unlimited user presets, import/export
• 4 vintage analog modeling vocoders 24 bands 5th order filters (Natural Robot Breath Designer)
• Auto Pitch, track/fix/double/inverse pitch
• Multiple Voice Harmonizer, any musical scale (choirs, rich 70's vocoder sounds)
• Speed-Shift Sampler ±800%, pause/zoom/loop/hold
• Live-pause & strobo voice
• Pitch Shifter 8 octaves (e.g. lion/gender/child/baby/duck)
• Formant Shifter adapt spectrum ±1 octave (child to giant)
• Registers 4 octaves (add brilliance, chords)
• Arpeggiator pattern/gate/speed/grouping
• Equalizer 24 bands, 10 presets (loudness, low-pass, telecom, etc)
• Autogain/Compressor, Clip/Distortion, Stereo Panning, Delay, Chorus, Reverb
• Slew rate: special vocoder reverb (plucked strings, wind, thunder, storms)
• Mic thru and Vocoder mix to add-in your unprocessed voice (e.g. for beat-boxing)
• Sync rhythmic effect timing
• Realtime oscilloscope
• Sine/square/triangle/sawtooth, adjustable frequency/harmonics/clip/width/skew/slope
• Noise white/voiced, adjustable filter/clipping
• Mix additive/maximum/multiplicative synthesis
• Test mode, design/play without voice
• Support for touch-recording of audio unit parameter automation
• Support for Inter-App Audio (iOS), instrument & effect
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've been combing the internet for Mac software to change my voice for different characters on a 2D animation project. Let me say the choices have been lacking. I took a chance on this. Had a little trouble getting the mic to work, but I got a quick and courteous response from Qneo that fixed the issue: my fault of course. After testing the software I was amazed at the endless possibilities. This is a feature rich program with huge potential. Lots of dials and filters to play with and easy to use. I highly recommend this software!
Developer Response ,
Hi Vasinaz, thanks!! Have fun with Voice Synth. Regards, Qneo
No input/output sound
Like the review previously - I purchased this app and while it opens and plays the samples just fine - I have tried ever possible means to use "any" microphone to get it to work. I have the latest update - Mojave (which says is supported) - I have tried my iRig adapter and two different mic's, my iphone headset with mic - an older headset with built-in mic and even the mic on-board my Mac. I've read the manual several times, tried all configurations of input/output - the app itself is not listed in the Microphone Privacy settings to add to allow access - even though I've uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times. If you want to just play the few samples - fine, but good luck with trying to get your microphone to work!
Developer Response ,
Hi DarthMarty, thanks for your clear description. We just submitted V5.0.6 that solves a few issues with microphone access in macOS Mojave. Please test with this version and let us know your findings, by updating this review and/or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for personal support. Thanks in advance, Qneo
Awesome!! (For people who know how to use it)
This app is awesome!! Is just a slam dunk in terms of features for dollar. There's nothing like it at this price point.
If you know when and when you can’t use autotune, you’ll find this app easy to use.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.