Voice Synth is a professional live voice processor and music synthesizer played by your voice. With the vast set of integrated tools including Vocoders, Auto Pitch, Harmonizing Pitch Shift and Speed-Shift Sampling, you can
• Sing in Tune like P-Tain & vocoded like Duft-Pank
• Speak with Hollywood-quality Robot voices like 1978 Cylons
• Play by Voice, no fingers needed: scream to play rock guitar, hum a church organ
• Make professional funny voices: animal, evil, weird & much more
• Create unique organic and rhythmic soundscapes
• Sing multiple voices in harmony within any musical scale
• Sample, speed shift and dress up your beatboxing to create the strangest rhythms inspiring new compositions
• Live-pause and stroboscope your voice
• Save and share your creations as presets and audio files
• Use all of the above in your DAW and audio setup via Inter-App Audio (iOS), Audio Units & MIDI
On Voice Synth you will find no conventional ADSR, LFOs or filters. Even the keyboard is optional. Instead, Voice Synth uses the most expressive all-in-one tool you were born with: your voice! It's unique so be ready for a jump in voice creativity, sound design and rhythmic inspiration.
To give you an easy start in this adventure, we included over 250 factory presets! Speak, sing, hum and scream live into the mic, and start exploring the unconventional controls: 24-band vintage analog modeling vocoders, Auto Pitch Tracking, live-voice-pause, speed-shift sampler, multiple voice harmony arranger, spectrum stroboscope, pitch and formant shifter, 24-band equalizer, classic FX as distortion/delay/chorus/reverb, and an extensive vocoder designer with oscilloscope. We included a manual for in-depth use.
Musicians, DJs, sound designers, voice artists: Voice Synth is a must-have in your audio toolbox! Voice Synth is available on the iOS and Mac App Store, and has a dedicated interface designed for iPad/Mac, and a compact interface for iPhone/iPod Touch that includes all features so you can create anywhere you go. Voice Synth Modular provides a free try-out and full functionality via in-app purchases.
• Engine 2x32 bit 44.1 kHz poly x24
• All effects fully integrated, simultaneous, live, realtime, low-latency
• Background audio
• VoiceOver (iOS)
• Audio Unit V3, instrument & effect, parameter automation
• Inter-App Audio (iOS), instrument & effect
• Audio routing
• Repeater, anti-audio-feedback
• Noise gate manual/auto
• Keyboard 1.5-2.5 oct (midi 10), hold/mono/poly
• Tapes to record/export your performance
• 250+ factory presets, unlimited user presets, import/export
• 4 vintage analog modeling vocoders 24 bands 5th order filters (Natural Robot Breath Designer)
• Auto Pitch, track/fix/double/inverse pitch
• Multiple Voice Harmonizer, any musical scale (choirs, rich 70's vocoder sounds)
• Speed-Shift Sampler ±800%, pause/zoom/loop/hold
• Live-pause & strobo voice
• Pitch Shifter 8 octaves (e.g. lion/gender/child/baby/duck)
• Formant Shifter adapt spectrum ±1 octave (child to giant)
• Registers 4 octaves (add brilliance, chords)
• Arpeggiator pattern/gate/speed/grouping
• Equalizer 24 bands, 10 presets (loudness, low-pass, telecom, etc)
• Autogain/Compressor, Clip/Distortion, Stereo Panning, Delay, Chorus, Reverb
• Slew rate: special vocoder reverb (plucked strings, wind, thunder, storms)
• Mic thru and Vocoder mix to add-in your unprocessed voice (e.g. for beat-boxing)
• Sync rhythmic effect timing
• Realtime oscilloscope
• Sine/square/triangle/sawtooth, adjustable frequency/harmonics/clip/width/skew/slope
• Noise white/voiced, adjustable filter/clipping
• Mix additive/maximum/multiplicative synthesis
• Test mode, design/play without voice
Fixes crashing audio unit
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fast and friendly support, awesome app
I ran into a couple problems with this app that I couldn't figure out myself, so I emailed support, and they responded with solutions almost immediately. I make a lot of music on iOS with a handful of apps I've paid for; however for every app I like, I've tried a hundred that were a waste of time and money. I have yet to put Voice Synth through its paces thoroughly in the studio, but I have explored it in depth and I can honestly say that, at least for me, it's got a ton of cool possibilities that I can't wait to put to use, and I am glad I purchased it. And big ups to André at Qneo for the helpful and rapid response to my questions!
Please Bring Back Audiobus Support
Please bring back Audiobus support for this app. I never understood why it was removed in the first place? That was always a very poor decision I thought and made this program less useful.
To me, Inter-App-Audio just doesn't cut it and is a pale imitation of Audiobus. It's not as universal either really in my opinion. So, again, I ask that you please bring back Audiobus support, thank you and God bless.
Developer Response ,
Hi Joshua, Voice Synth supports Audio Units, and this works in most DAWs, e.g. Audiobus 3. Thanks, Qneo
Everything I’ve seen demo-wise for this has me very excited about using it. But after dl’ing and playing around I can’t get audio recorded into the sampler from my iPad’s mic or headset. Granted access from the get go and double checked in settings as per manuals recommendations. No go. Followed no audio in/out instructions in the “questions” section of the manual. No go. Dying to drop 5 stars in this as I loved the free demo (same problem, thought it might be a pro only feature to record in or something) but I just need this one crucial feature fixed in order to do that. Help!
Developer Response ,
Hi Davesongs, you should be able to record/use your voice right after purchase (indeed the free version allows mic use only after in-app purchase). Check this: possibly the noise gate is accidentally set to high (set it all to the left), or the input gain slider is too low (set it to center, 0 dB), or try a device reboot. Please contact us at email@example.com so we can provide you with personalized and detailed help. Thanks, Qneo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.