Do you have a personal or business voicemail that you need to save but your carrier’s system keeps asking you to delete voicemails to make room for others?
If so, we have created the Voicemail Saver app for just $3.99 per year with unlimited storage to work with your iPhone's Visual Voicemail so that you can save those voicemails that you do not want deleted.
Watch this YouTube Video to learn how to save your voicemails from your iPhone to the VoicemailSaver: https://youtu.be/dV8Viout9G0
1. Download the VoicemailSaver app , and click "Create Account" or simply use the Facebook option to register.
2. Go to your Visual Voicemail and click the voice mail message that you would like to save. A small pop up window will appear. Click on the "square with the arrow pointing up." The system will ask you to name your voicemail. It's a good idea to give it a date also then click "Post."
3. Your voicemail will automatically be saved. Go to your Voicemail Saver Icon and play your voicemail.
Invite all of your friends from your social media accounts using our "Invite" feature. They will thank you for the invite. Everyone wants to save some voice mail messages forever. Please email or call us if you have any questions.
** VoicemailSaver Subscription Details:
- Yearly Subscription Pricing: US $3.99 USD
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the price your paid at the initial purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase the subscription.
VoicemailSaver Terms & Conditions
888 498 8730
The VoicemailSaver is Patent Pending.
- Updated Facebook SDK
- Updated Apis
- Opening the policy and term directly
- Fixed forgot password
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helpful customer support for my iPhone question
I was so grateful when my written question to customer service prompted a quick response and offer for me to call at a time that worked for my schedule. My call was handled by an efficient and friendly man who promptly answered the question to my iPhone issue. After saving voicemails to the app, I found I couldn’t hear them upon playback and wondered why. Luckily it was a quick-fix: I just had to take my phone off of vibrate (toggle switch above the volume controls). After doing that, I had no problem hearing saved messages. Thank you for your quality support process - you helped me stick with your app and feel good about finally clearing up my full voicemail problem on my iPhone!
Great app, best customer service
I got this app a couple of years ago to store my Dads voicemails since I went through a new phone every year. Thankfully I did, he passed away last month. It was nice to be able to login into Voicemail Saver and go through what I saved. It’s very easy to use, once you save the VM’s you can date and label them for easy finding. The quality of the sound is good. The customer service with this company is the best I’ve ever received. Since I created this years ago, I of course forgot my password and couldn’t log on. After I reached out to them over email, minutes later, they helped me retrieve my info over text on a Saturday morning. I was so relieved the old voicemails still saved.
Great app to save passed ones voicemails
I purchased this app because I needed a place to store voicemails from my mother who passed away. I had a little trouble figuring it out at first. I emailed the company and they immediately responded and called me and walked me through it. Its easy to upload your voicemails then lets you label and date each voicemail, very organized . I had to get a new phone and all my voicemails were right on the app when I downloaded it. Very happy with this app!
- Diana Zegretti
- 63.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Voicemail Saver Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Save Voicemails Forever! $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.