VoicePicker simplifies the use of the speech synthesizer included in macOS.
In particular when reading texts in different languages that require frequent changes of voice :
It is no longer necessary to modify the system preferences for each change of voice.
To read a text, just select it and drop it in the window of VoicePicker on the voice you want.
Or copy the text to read to the clipboard, and then click on the voice you want.
• Select up to 25 voices, set their speed, customize their name...
• Read any text dropped on a voice.
• Read macOS clipboard contents (with one click).
• Choose between "Listen now" and "Save as audio file".
• Chose the format of the audio file created by VoicePicker: AIFF-C (.aiff) or MPEG-4 (.m4a).
• Keep VoicePicker always available:
Choose the main window to be visible permanently or only when a key combination is kept down.
This application uses the system voices (and eventually the third party voices) installed on your computer.
The voices installed by default by macOS are numerous and cover a large number of languages.
• Improved compatibility with macOS 11 Big Sur.
Ratings and Reviews
例如说: 我选择一行中文,我想让voicePicker读出来,我只接要按快捷键,如在voicePicker里我设置了第一是英语,第二是中文,我只需要按command + 2就能读出中文,如果我需要它读英语,按command + 1就能读出英语呢.这样是否能实现呢?希望下次更新能添加上这功能.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Guy Marandon
- 8.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2021, Guy Marandon
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.