Create and share dynamic conversations around documents, snapshots, diagrams and videos -- basically anything there is to talk about. You can talk, type, and draw right on the screen. VoiceThread takes your conversations to the next level, capturing your presence, not just your comments. Anyone can join the discussion -- anytime, anywhere.
Stunningly simple and accessible, VoiceThread is already in use by architects, executives, kindergartners, professors, and engineers around the world. More than 25% of the top Universities in the U.S. use VoiceThread to connect and communicate around digital media.
* Add images and videos from your device.
* Flip through pages and annotate slides while you narrate.
* Share with your groups or contacts.
* Access your VoiceThread account and all of your content just by signing in.
* You will need a network connection to use this app. WiFi is recommended.
* Contact us to set up single sign-on for your school, university or business.
* Users can download VoiceThread page media to device when editing page items.
* New crash feedback dialog - After an app crash, users can submit feedback to help us resolve issues quickly.
* VoiceThread comment recordings will no longer start automatically so users can prepare or switch cameras before starting.
* Various UI and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
In case you thought the other reviews were outdated
Yep still terrible. Idle Artist fantastically summed up all the issues with Voicethread in his review 9 years ago. In fact, the fact that this app has been forcing you to sign in repeatedly for a decade prompted me to write a review of my own. 1/5
Not user friendly
So many roadblocks to create, post, view, submit, share, etc my own content. Cannot recommend.
You could be so much better
I understand that many apps are created because they would be convenient compared to the websites they are such as Voice thread. Voice Thread is not all bad- because the iPad has a microphone, I was able to do the speaking part for my Voice Thread, however if paused or anything that did not stop it, the app crashed, how annoying do you think that is when working on a project for school, after finally finishing my Voice thread, I went to share it, now this was my fault when creating my account it stated that it could not send I looked and realized my mistake, I incorrectly put in my email, so just make a new one and re record the thread I thought. however i tried but no it would not let me make an account again, using my non school account, I made a new one and when trying to email it I could not because the school accounts would not allow me to send an email to them. Finding out a had to go onto the computer to copy the link, I could finally upload it to my blog and email it to my fellow partners. but that last part was on the computer and not the iPad shame on you Voice thread app creators. other people in my group had trouble to , one of them was never able to do the project, please fix it because it looks like a good program for projects.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 72.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2022 VoiceThread