Voilà sets employee scheduling on autopilot. Time for managers to stop struggling and wasting time with work shifts assignment and replacements.
With Voilà, employees are in the driving seat as they get to create their work schedule based on their managers' needs for each position. As employees know their availability best, they can make their schedule, request replacements and trade work shifts with colleagues. Managers only have to approve according to the control level they want to keep.
Voilà manages which employees are qualified for given positions and shifts, invites them to use their manager’s preferred system and makes sure their total work hours complies with the business’ staff management policy.
Designed by Taleo’s founding team, Voilà keeps pushing the boundaries of staff management technologies and empowers managers to stay in control of their business in the most efficient way.
WHY MANAGERS LOVE IT
• Define your staffing needs and create the required shifts;
• Stop wasting time by creating recurring work shifts;
• Stay in control using advanced metric and simple employee scheduling dashboards;
• Gain precious time by letting employees fill in shifts based on their availability;
• Choose why employees get to pick shifts first using custom scores and/or seniority;
• Fill open shifts faster by alerting employees through email, SMS or push notifications;
• Set your rules and decide what you need to approve.
WHY EMPLOYEES LOVE IT
• Create a work schedule that fits your needs and constraints;
• View and manage your shifts from anywhere on any device;
• Get notified of new work opportunity the way you want, through email, SMS or push notifications;
• Request replacements when unavailable;
• Trade shifts with coworkers;
• Request your vacations online for a faster approval;
• Message coworkers from Voilà using email or SMS.
Managers can now publish draft shifts on mobile
Optimization of shifts’ editing menu
Employees can now view shift messages from managers
Supporting shift invitations based on employees’ experience
Employees’ PINs added to their profiles (for time and attendance)
Calendar navigation fixed in grid view
Other visual bug fixes and performance improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.