This generation was made for bold faith; but do they know that?
Voke helps this generation discover clarity, conviction and confidence in their faith by giving them a reimagined space for better conversation and deeper community.
What’s different about Voke?
We bring together gospel-based video series, real-time messaging and small group interaction to help students build stronger relationships with Jesus and others. We call these Adventures.
We made Adventures the heart of Voke, because we believe adventure is at the heart of following Jesus. And every adventure is best when you journey with others.
WATCH VIDEO SERIES + CHAT IN REAL-TIME = ADVENTURES
- Choose your Adventures through “Find Adventures”. All Adventures are question-based series broken up into smaller parts designed to inspire discussion. (Imagine Netflix series attached to DMs, and then throw Instagram LIVE over it and that's how an Adventure works).
- Guide the conversation around essential questions like “Is God Good?”, “Would I Have Liked Jesus?” and “Are Christians Hypocrites?” in a way both novices and veterans can find relevant.
- Go ‘With a Group’ (our favorite) to invite a small group of people through the Adventure, allowing you to hear more perspectives and have deeper conversations together.
- Go ‘With a Friend’ to invite a friend to watch and discuss the series with them in the app. And, in Duo you have to wait until your friend responds to unlock the next episode. This keeps you both connected, and encourages you to grow together.
- Go ‘By Yourself’ to get a grasp on the concept for yourself.
A SAFE SPACE TO DISCUSS FAITH
- All Adventures are “Invite Only.” After choosing your Adventure, you’ll receive a personalized invite code to your unique Adventure. Only those you share it with will be able to join.
- Block and report uncool messages and behavior.
- Delete Adventures to keep your “My Adventures” tab tidy.
RELEASE ADVENTURE EPISODES FOR YOUR GROUP ON YOUR OWN TIME
- Weekly Release: Set the time and day for your Adventure! Group members will get a notification when the episode releases to inspire active conversation.
- Daily Release: Set the time for your release to encourage daily engagement.
- Manual Release: Go with the flow and release as you go.
VOKE IS AN ATTITUDE.
For us, Voke isn’t just an app; it’s an attitude we share. Voke finds its name in the word ‘evoke’, which means to pull the potential out of; to extract; to unveil. We’re here to pull the potential out of this generation’s leaders and leaders at heart burdened by the brokenness of their community, but are resolved to carry out spiritual conversations and disciple others. Voke also welcomes the undecided, seeking out the truth about the gospel, and helps them unveil the truth on faith and following Jesus.
“In church we assume kids are already in the deep end and w
e want them to hold their breath and touch the bottom [spiritually speaking]. But Voke does the hardest work of getting a kid to trust you from the shallow end to the deep end… that’s what makes Voke a youth ministry resource. Somebody is taking ownership of leading someone else on a journey -- no matter if it’s a youth leader, or a youth. Youth leadership is a model. But that is what discipleship is! And that is what Voke helps you do.” - Kenan Klein, Youth Pastor
So, what are you waiting for? Download Voke and start your Adventure today.
Fixed issues with Facebook login integration.
Ratings and Reviews
A Great New tool!
This app is for real! It helps me have really great conversations with my friends! The videos are fun and help me start conversations I might otherwise never have. Now I have a way to do it! Another thing I like is I’m notified when my friends like videos I share with them or when they’re chatting in our group.
Thanks for helping us talk about God and important life questions more.
Developer Response ,
Wow, thank you! It’s truly Jesus who makes this app ‘for real’, but we’re so thankful He invites our team to be creative as we help this generation grow and own their faith. Would you mind if we repost your review on our social media? Your story is encouraging, as we would love to show people how we desire to serve them. Thanks a million, Raeli from Voke.
It’s a simple way to share and grow your faith with your friends and family. 100% would recommend. 👌🏼
Developer Response ,
Thanks, Jmiller! It’s one thing to explore your faith alone, but our hope is that people around the world will be able to grow significantly deeper in their relationships with others -- friends and family -- as they engage these series together. We’d love to hear more about your experience! Feel free to share your story with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faith made easy
Beautifully made app with easy to use features that will help you grow in the faith with your friends
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cru Global, Inc
- 36.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021 Cru Global, Inc.