Official app of the Voleo Nasdaq Equity Trading Competition
Voleo SimuTrader is a free investment club simulator that lets you share stock trading ideas with your trusted friends.
* PROPOSE TRADES: Any team member can make a proposal to buy or sell a listed equity security at any time.
* DISCUSS & VOTE: Team members are notified when a vote is required. Voting takes seconds, or you can debate the merits with your team through a proposal-level discussion. On reaching a majority in favour the order is sent to market, hypothetically, for execution.
* TRACK PERFORMANCE: Individual decisions are tracked enabling team members to identify how their decisions have performed, creating a Definitive Return On Investment Decision (D.R.O.I.D.) percentage. Voleo considers this along with the return on proposals, win ratio, generation of alpha, and other factors to create an overall Voleo Score.
* MANAGE DECISIONS: Your My Decisions portfolio holds all of the positions that result from the team not passing proposals you created/supported. You can Lock these positions at the time you would have proposed closing them, giving you control over how long your historic decisions impact your score.
* LEARN FROM THE COMMUNITY: Follow top performing teams and individuals to get trading ideas in real time from those that have been making the best decisions.
This release fixes a bug that can affect invitation display for shared links.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.