Earn money from home, while teaching virtual cooking lessons to Vonnie Students. Vonnie will connect you via livestream video to one of our Vonnie Students who needs to learn how to cook. As an approved Vonnie Instructor, you will teach the Student how to cook the meal they’ve chosen, making sure they learn the necessary skills and methods to use in their kitchen in the future.
Vonnie will connect those who need to learn how to cook, in order to save money and eat healthier, with those who can teach them vital cooking skills and lessons. Learn the cooking basics and you'll be equipped for a lifetime of cooking delicious meals.
Confidence and creativity in the kitchen is the one of life’s most important skills. A strong knowledge of different cooking methods and skills will help you eat healthier, save money on groceries and dining out, and cultivate tight community with family and friends.
HOW IT WORKS
*Virtual cooking lessons, streamed live from student’s kitchen
*Instructors teach pre-set lessons with specific cooking objectives
*Structured curriculum with lessons for specific cooking methods provided
*Instructor training and curriculum guide provided
*Make yourself “Available” when you want to earn money teach lessons
*Adjust your setting to “Busy” when you are not available to teach
*Accept or decline incoming lesson requests from Vonnie Students
*Option to turn Instructor video on to demonstrate cooking skills
*Option to turn Instructor video off to fully view Student’s livestream
*Give feedback to your Vonnie Student
*Rate Students on their lessons
*Personalized, 1-on-1, virtual cooking lessons
*Teach as if you were “like grandma in your own kitchen”
*WiFi strongly recommended
*Support & Instructor community available
SAMPLE RECIPES & LESSONS
* Skirt Steak with Creamy Risotto and Spinach Salad - How to make risotto, How to grill skirt steak, How to prep spinach salad
* Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes with Homemade Blueberry Syrup - How to make homemade pancake batter, How to make homemade fruit syrup, How to make & use a cornstarch slurry
* Company Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes - How to sear beef roast, How to slice an onion, How to make perfect mashed potatoes
* Fried Chicken Strips with Homemade Drop Biscuits - How to pan-fry chicken tenders, How to prepare and make drop biscuits, How to saute fresh spinach leaves
“Like a FaceTime cooking lesson, I love it!” - Lori B.
If you have any questions or feedback, you can find us via website and social media.
Thanks and happy teaching with Vonnie!
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Vonnie features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using Vonnie!
- Erin Chase
- 128.8 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © (c) 2018 Vonnie Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.