With VOR AnachB you will easily and quickly find the current timetable for public transport throughout Austria. No matter if bus, train or car sharing - the route planner and timetable of VOR always finds the best connections for travelling in Austria!
Mobility of Austria
The mobile traffic information by ITS Vienna Region (ITS) and Verkehrsverbund Ost-Region (VOR), always finds the best way for you throughout Austria: for public transport (train, bus,..) by bike, on foot, by car as well as their combinations Bike+Ride, bike sharing, Park+Ride and car train. Whether by public transport (e.g. Wiener Linien), train (ÖBB & Westbahn) or car sharing - whether, in Vienna, Lower Austria or Burgenland - with the VOR route planner and timetable you are guaranteed to find the best connection.
Live status updates!
The route planner of VOR AnachB has access to live data provided by the Traffic Information Austria Service (VAO). In addition to the current traffic situation and input from traffic cameras, this includes all construction sites, traffic jams, delays, detours and transport network changes.
Timetable for public transport
Whether you are traveling from Vienna to Lower Austria or Burgenland, we have the timetable for all of Austria.
The timetable shows you all connections, from train, bus, etc. Get all information about your public transport in one timetable app - from ÖBB to Westbahn, Wiener Linien and many more.
Smartphone = VOR Ticket
Save the trip to the ticket counter and easily buy your VOR ticket via the app. You will always have your ticket ready at hand - from the single ticket to the annual pass, from bus ticks to many other tickets.
VOR AnachB at a glance:
• Traffic information: for all of Austria (Vienna, Lower Austria, Burgenland,..)
• Travel time comparison: compare different means of public transport (train, streetcar, bus, streetcar,..)
• Map: with all stops in your area
• Monitor: show & filter public transport departures and arrivals
• VOR ticket: effortlessly purchase all VOR tickets with the AnachB App!
• Line route / sequence of stops: Any intermediate stops between your departure and arrival points are displayed, including departure times.
• Mobility Radar map: displays the accessibility of any given point by public transport – at a glance.
• Favorites: save your personal departure stops and routes as favorites.
• Map view: The map is arranged clearly, and the map view can be changed according to your preferences.
• Get your travel plan via e-mail or SMS.
• Save your connections in the calendar, reminder function included.
Download the VOR AnachB App to your mobile phone now – free of charge!
VOR AnachB is your timetable app and route planner for all public transport throughout Austria (e.g. Wiener Linien), train (ÖBB & Westbahn), bus, car sharing or bike. We will find the best connection for you - so you can discover the whole mobility of Austria quickly and easily.
Explanation of permissions:
• Location/location: allows routing of the location.
• Network communication: for internet access.
• Access to contacts: to be able to use contacts from the phonebook in searches (e.g. enter start and destination address or search via map)
• Access to memory: to cache downloaded files on the "external" memory of the device
• Disable standby mode (system tools): to send app push notifications to you
• Install shortcuts (system tools): to allow you to create shortcuts on the homescreen
• Your accounts: to use Google's web-based API's
• Access to hardware controls: to use the vibration feature on push notifications.
• Access to camera: allows photo for personal favorites & contacts.
App Support: www.vor.at
Ratings and Reviews
So bad, I don’t know Wehre Go Start...
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ASFINAG Maut-Service GmbH
- 90.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
English, Croatian, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Verkehrsverbund Ost-Region