VoterPal, brought to you by Voto Latino, has been completely redesigned. Now it's faster and easier than ever to register yourself and others to vote, so everybody can get registered and represent!
Here's how it works:
• Get a quick start by scanning your driver's license of state ID. VoterPal will instantly start populating the registration form.
• The form will automatically reflect the registration rules of the selected state.
• Complete the rest of the form with an easy-to use-interface
• Address, stamp, and mail the form to the provided address.
• The whole process should only take a few minutes.
Start signing up other people and play a part in strengthening our democracy!
We've completely re-designed VoterPal to make it even easier to register to vote and then sign up the people around you.
• Improved design and flow throughout
• Register a Friend option to make it easier to sign up other voters
• Organizer Mode for power users
• Bug fixes and general performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The Terms of Service Page never loads....
The Terms of Service Page never loads. If you’re on an iOS device, and you click on the “terms of service” link, you’ll be taken to a page with a big “V” on the screen. You sit and wait, and, the TOS never ever loads.
I went over to the website on a desktop, and they have an animation of a “V” that then dissolves to make way for the text of the terms of service.
For something as serious as voter registration assistance, the app really should have clearly visible terms of service. Please fix.
Issue with ID scan
I love the idea behind this app!! It’s easy convenient, and a great way to bring up voting with friends, family’s and strangers! I’m having an issue with scanning IDs though. I hope they can fix it, as it’s such a convenient feature. Also, if there was a way to check a previously registered voter’s status, that would be great!
It WILL NOT let you register if you want to register as a republican. It gives you some fake generic reason why, but all of my liberal friends did not run into this problem.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.