The VoterVoice mobile app provides tools to effectively communicate with policy-makers and stay engaged in the public affairs process. Organizations using the VoterVoice platform can create an Action Center with a variety of features customized for their needs. Depending on the organization's needs, those features may include:
- Advocacy message tool
- Survey response tool
- Petition signing tool
- Scorecard tool that allows members to view legislative voting records
- Events tool where attendees can register for upcoming hill days, conferences, etc.
- Meetings tool with agenda, talking points, attendees, and report submission capability
- Bills tool for viewing pertinent legislation
- Elected Official directory
Ratings and Reviews
The app is useless
All it does is ask for the organization and it neve actually searches for it. You can’t get out of the screen either. The app basically does nothing once you log in.
- FiscalNote, Inc.
- 65.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 VoterVoice, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.