Everyone has an opinion, but no one wants to decide? VoteUp has you covered: no whining, no debates.
Send vote invitations by text message, or share a link to an open poll. Your friends won't have to install anything: the link will take them directly to the poll where they can express their opinions on each option.
- Friends without the app can vote by text message and their mobile web browser
- Share polls with large groups by posting links to your favorite social network
- Voting takes just seconds
- No account creation, no passwords -- just use your phone number to identify yourself
VoteUp allows voters to rate each option independently, similar to the way a review site might use a five-star rating system. This voting system makes it easy for everyone to express their opinion fully, and is great for choosing options that make everyone happy, instead of making just the majority happy. This type of vote is also great for brainstorming -- use a poll to narrow down a dozen options to a list of two or three top choices.
You can vote on whatever you want. Our users have told us about all kinds of things they vote on:
- Decide where or what to eat
- Decide what movie to watch
- Choose a campsite
- Choose a weekend destination
- Attach photos to get feedback on fashion choices
- Attach photos to choose paint colors
- Brainstorm a name for a new project
- Elect officers for clubs
- Gauge interest in a new idea
- Collect feedback
Whatever you end up voting on, we want VoteUp to make it easier and faster for everyone's opinion to be heard!
- Updates for iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
As an 8-piece ska band, it's so hard to make decisions about stuff!! Can you make it to the gig? Which piece of art do you want for our next album? Which of these songs should we cover? But now it's so easy!! Thank goodness for this app!
It worked for a while
Sending polls was great for a while but notifications have been broken very inconsistently and not even deleting and reinstalling has helped. There’s little use sending polls if you still have to text someone to let them know. At that point I’ll just ask them myself.
Executes exactly as needed.
A quick way for everyone to weigh in significantly improving what would normally be an annoying process for aligning a group.
Well done. Simple. Intuitive.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.