Voxer combines the best of voice, text, photo, and video with walkie talkie messaging (Push-to-talk PTT) in one free, secure messaging app. Featured by Apple in 50+ countries, loved by tens of millions of people, and now available on the Apple Watch.
Better than phone calls, faster than texting. Just push a button, talk and instantly communicate in real-time, live. You can also listen to saved messages later at your convenience, share text, photos, video, and your location.
Voxer works with other popular smartphones and over any 3G, 4G, or WiFi network in the world.
Join many who are using Voxer with family, friends, and teams at work to:
* Instantly communicate through live Walkie Talkie - PTT (Push-To-Talk)
* Send voice, text, photos, videos, and location messages
* Play voice messages anytime - they're all recorded
* Create messages even when offline
* Send end-to-end encrypted messages (Private chats) using the Signal Protocol
Upgrade to Voxer Pro and get access to the following features:
- Walkie talkie mode, (instantly receive voice messages even when you’re not in the app)
- Voice-to-Text transcription,
- Admin Control
- Increased storage
- Extreme notifications
- Dropbox integration and more.
Voxer Pro is built for remote, mobile teams that aren't sitting at a desk and need to communicate quickly. On-demand, delivery, logistics, hotels and hospitality, field service, NGO and education teams all use Voxer Pro.
Voxer Pro subscriptions are $3.99/month or $29.99/year and auto-renew.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (either $3.99/month or $29.99/year)
- You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Voxer Pro
Terms of Service: https://www.voxer.com/tos
We want to hear from you!
* Like us on Facebook @ fb.com/voxer
* Follow us on Twitter @ twitter.com/voxer
* Need help? Check out support.voxer.com
- Bug fixes
Let us know if you come across any bumps along the way by sending feedback from the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Same issues as most other users
I love this app. I really do, but, oh my word, there are so many glitches. I am updated and have tried all the troubleshooting advice mentioned in these other reviews, but to no avail. I have many of the same issues noted in other reviews. I, too, deal with phantom notifications. In fact, I had 4 notifications that showed for about 5 months. Then, last week, it mysteriously went to 2 notifications. A day later all the notifications disappeared. Great, right?!? No. Now I don’t get notifications at. all.
When I try to record a vox, it really is a crapshoot as to whether or not I’ll be able to do so. Oh, I get the green turning on, but there is no recording taking place, and if there is, it’s on a major delay. I’ve hit the button and Voxer won’t record until 10-20 seconds have passed. Every once in awhile it will record right away, but then I’ll try to record on a different conversation and it may or may not work.
I’d love to pay for the pro version, but not if this is what is going to happen. I’m sure they would work out the bugs faster if more people paid for the app, but until these bugs are worked out, I’ll stick with the free version.
Frustrating most of the time
We have been using this app for at least 7 years at our church and all I can say is that it’s a hot mess. I use mine from an iPhone and I’ve had to delete the app several times after I can’t get the notifications to clear. We use this app multiple times a day all week long and not having the notifications working properly is super inconvenient. I also have the problem of messaged not fully downloading so I can only hear a portion of the message, or its shows the incorrect length of time the message is. I need to know if I will have enough time to finish the message in between tasks so this is another inconvenience. The concept is fantastic but the quality isn’t fully there. There is definitely room for improvement.
As I’m reading through reviews after posting this I’m seeing sooo many people complaining on the same issues. Why ain’t this being fixed? Your users are telling you what is wrong, so fix it. I have refuse to upgrade to pro because there are so many problems and you don’t seem to want to fix them. Makes me wonder if you fixed all the issues would more people pay for the upgrade?
so over the multiple issues with this app.. I use it almost daily and have experienced so many problems and they’re ongoing! plus, new ones seem to pop up all the time. first, the badge error is infuriating. I’m very much so an inbox-zero type of person and for MONTHS I’ve had “2 notifications” on the badge icon that are for nothing. nothing will get rid of them, so I just have the app hidden away on its own page on my iphone. next, the messages go dead, show an inaccurate message length, or take a while to load far too often. most recently, as of yesterday, when I’m listening through my airpods, the volume sounds so loud and I’m at minimum volume. it’s kinda blaring and uncomfortable, but I typically listen in areas where I need to use headphones. it would be really nice if they could resolve these issues, because I’m constantly using the app and wish it would just work the way it’s supposed to.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Voxer LLC
- 68.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 3.2 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Voxer® is a registered trademark of Voxer IP, LLC. Copyright © 2010-2015 Voxer IP, LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Voxer Pro Subscription $3.99
- Voxer Pro Subscription $2.99
- Voxer Pro Subscription $29.99
- Voxer Pro Monthly Subscription $2.99
- Voxer Pro Yearly Subscription $29.99