VOZEE is a app that can download music from your personal Onedrive and Dropbox Drive.
You can search music you love and collect to your personal library too.
Transfer music from your device to your PC.
Set a sleep timer when you listen music on your bed.
You can play music with VOZEE after you download.
VOZEE can also identify song names playing around.
1. VIP subscription is auto-renewed.
2. You need to confirm and pay for the VIP subscription through the iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
3. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
4. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
5. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Please send email to us if you have any problem:
Bugs fixed and UI improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is so awesome. I only have one issue with this app, its missing a lot of movies, like a lot, the movies that are there work flawlessly except “once upon a time in Hollywood” but other than that all movies and shows I encountered worked perfectly. All this app needs is more movies and it would literally be heaven on earth.
I would recommend downloading if you would like to watch new movies. This app does give a lot of choices, like a huge selection of music and movies, however, there is one problem.
Now, I’m usually not this nit-picky, but when I downloaded the app, I was shocked. There were so many movies that you can watch for free! But, I wanted to watch Coraline, and just as I was getting excited, it wasn’t on there. I wish this app had every movie, because I feel like it’s a missed opportunity for you guys.
I’m not complaining, the app overall is good. So I give it a 3 star rating. Hope you understand, and take my review into effect! Yes, I would recommend this app to anyone!
Some movies/shows doesn’t play
I love the app I do but i tried to watch a few movies just moments ago and it’s said switch to alternate resource. It does that for a number of movies I tried to watch. If I’m doing something wrong please tell me and I will re rate to 5 stars. Like I said it’s a great app but when a movie or show that I really want to watch doesn’t play it’s frustrating. Also when a movie or show does play right in the middle of me watching the picture will freeze while the movie itself goes on. Please fix this
- yuhong f
- 158.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © @yuhong
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads by month $3.99
- Remove ads by year $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.