+++300MB VPN data for FREE!+++Best Online Game Accelerator+++Access VOIP & Facebook, YouTube, Hulu, Skype, Instagram, SnapChat, Netflix smoothly!+++Auto-setup all your devices (iPhone, iPad, iTouch)+++Servers in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, France, Hong Kong and Germany!
WHAT IS IT?
VPN is a 128-bit encrypted tunnel between your device (computer, iPhone/iTouch/iPad) and one of our servers.
WHY HAVE A VPN ACCOUNT?
If you want a total Internet traffic anonymizing experience, a VPN account is the best way to go - there’s no IP numbers to configure into the webapps, and no software to install - just set up the VPN and it’s done! Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Use VOIP service from anywhere
- Accelerate online games: get extremely low latency when playing Order & Chaos, MetalStorm online and etc.
- Assigns your computer a new IP address, hides your real IP to anonymize all web applications.
- A secure encrypted connection between your computer and the Internet.
- Secure your wireless (Wi-Fi) connection at home or at public Hotspots.
- Unlike a proxy, you get secured connection for all programs you are using, (e.g ICQ, Email, FTP, News and anything that uses a Internet Connection)
WHY USE VPN EXPRESS FOR YOUR VPN SERVICES?
- Support All VPN Protocols available in iOS devices: IPSec, L2TP over IPSec and PPTP!
- Lowest Rates with 24x7 availability! 99% service up time! Beat any other competitors in market!
- Optimized for iPhone/iPad/iTouch communication
- Quality Network ensures your VPN service will be fast wherever you are in the world
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY:
+++++ Mar 2, 2012 by DrRhysB
"Excellent App! - I had tried several VPN plans before this & wasn't satisfied with the through-put consistency. VPN Express does exactly what, when, & how I need it for a very reasonable price. Best one out there!"
+++++ Jan 22, 2012 by Neil.D
"100% Perfect. 100% of the Time - This is the best VPN solution I have used. It's on my Mac, iPad and iPhone and can be used simultaneously! The pricing plans are awesome as well. Saves me a bundle."
+++++ Jan 11, 2012 by Anthony Martinez
"Simple, efficient VPN. It just works. - Very easy to use with auto-configure setting. I use this all the time, and find it is great when traveling internationally or when I want greater wifi security in coffee shops. Recommended."
+++++ Oct 17, 2011 by Computer Bear
"VPN Express - This app is great. Skype was blocked at the hospital where my son was in the NICU. My family and friends could not always travel the 150 mile round trip with us to see the baby. The hospitals IT director was asked to unblock Skype several times. He would not. With this app I went around the firewall. I highly recommend this app."
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
App is back online
The app is back online. A side from lack of customer support communications, I still like this app. It’s very stable and never had any issues with it before it went offline without any prior notice. Hopefully, next time dev/tech support notifies users in advance. I will give them the benefit of the doubt this the entire world is living in an unprecedented time.
Last app update was over 3 years ago folks
This used to be a reliable app, especially when I was traveling overseas in deployments. But that was a couple of years ago. Like other users, I was an original purchaser so I recently went back to try the app out. It appears the Developers gave up on this app and just let it be. Yet I see they still offer In-App Purchases to take the money of any suspecting users - old and new.
Why Apple allows unsupported apps to remain on the App Store is beyond me. But for your own protection, with no Developer feedback nor critical updates in OVER 3 YEARS, you may want to delete your account and uninstall this app afterwards. Lots have changed in the cyber community in the 3 years since the last update. iOS has changed drastically since then as well. This app definitely runs into numerous compatibility issues beind the scenes. I would not trust this buggy lack-of-update-sometimes-uncompatible-app to protect my privacy online in any way, shape, or form. I advise any other user to be conscious of this as well.
Device app used on is IPhone 6+.
With the availability of VPNs out there, service providers like this need to up their game. Sure, the app functions as a VPN and it is not free if you intend to use it for any length, but the plans are reasonable and comparable to other providers. I dislike this particular VPN because it gives a false sense of security. You connect just fine and start doing your thing, then... the VPN cuts off. So there you are- vulnerable. You had a vpn on when you started your session, but heaven help you if you don't watch the vpn icon like a hawk. It will cut off and then all your traffic will be ripe for the picking for anyone that is inclined. Kind of like having a car that is unreliable and subject to stop running at random times. Not ideal for security at all! As stated, with as many VPNs that are out there, find one that delivers.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shineway Information Limited
- 8.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Express Network Solutions Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Days VPN Service (4GB bandwidth) $1.99
- 60 Days VPN Service (10GB bandwidth) $3.99
- 30 Days VPN Service (2GB bandwidth) $0.99
- 90 Days VPN Service with 30GB bandwidth $5.99
- 5GB Data Transfer $3.99
- 10GB Permanent Bandwidth $7.99
- 365 Days VPN Service with 300GB Data Transfer $29.99
- 1000MB Data Transfer $1.99
- 30 Days VPN Service (6GB bandwidth) $2.99
- 120 Days VPN Service with 80GB bandwidth $12.99