- Unlimited time, Unlimited data, Unlimited bandwidth
- No registration or login required
- No Log is saved from any users
- Simple, one tap connect to VPN
- Protect your security and privacy
- Support for multiple devices for the same account
- Support 9.0 for Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
■ What can I do with a VPN?
- Enhance your online privacy and enable you to safely and anonymously browse the Internet
- Protect you when using a public WiFi hotspot
- Allows you to create a secure connection to another network over the Internet
You can be a premium user through auto-renewing subscription:
12-Month Plan, first 7 days free and then $79.99/year
1-Month Plan, first 7 days free and then $11.99/Month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
* In most countries, it is recommended to use the IKEv2 protocol first, for better stability and connection speed.
* When the connection fails, please switch to OpenVPN UDP and OpenVPN TCP protocol in turn.
* Switching to different countries may also increase access speed or connection success rate
*When the user is in normal use, we will not log any logs related to the user.
* Only when the user actively fails to connect the connection (requires the user to click the feedback button), we will collect the necessary user connection failure log.
*The connection failure log collected is limited to the success rate of our engineers to improve the VPN connection, and will not be shared with any individual or organization.
With every new version VPN - Super Unlimited Proxy is getting better for your better experience.
Check out the latest fixes along with our faster VPN servers and connections.
Stay with us! Stay free, secure, and anonymous while surfing the Internet with VPN - Super Unlimited Proxy.
Ratings and Reviews
After just purchasing an iPhone 15 Pro Max and restoring it from my previous phone’s backup, I realized that none of the previous VPN’s worked. So I deleted them all, which left me to find one that was free, safe, and easy to use. The Super Unlimited VPN was at the top of the list (sorted by Recommended), so I tried it. I was somewhat skeptical, since previous free VPN’s either stopped working, limited me to a ridiculously small amount of daily data unless I paid, or weren’t able to launch automatically (not the worst thing, but I often forgot to start it up before browsing and had issues where my data was compromised).
I’ve only had it installed for a short while, but it seems like it’s a keeper. Figuring out how to run the free version was simple enough, and there doesn’t seem to be a limitation on the amount of daily data that can be used. I’ve been unemployed for 3 1/2 years, but once I start working again, I will gladly upgrade to the premium version or even send a donation to the company that put this out.
I’m reluctant to recommend something that I just got, since recommending something is often based on long-term consistency of the product working well and the quality thereof. That being said, so far I’m glad that I found an installed this one, and see no reason why it wouldn’t work just as well for anyone else.
‘Generally’ GOOD, stable connections and regular updates
UPDATE June 24, 2022
I increased the rating from 4 to 5 stars because something in the app’s ability to stay connected to your VPN, for hours at a time even when the phone goes in and out of sleep mode, has IMPROVED! The app is more stable and staying connected longer! I appreciate the free ad version very much and I often click through on relevant ads to see what’s being offered (tip to developers: I’ve never once clicked through on your gaming ads because I never game. But I can tell that you’ve been increasing non-gaming ads and that’s appreciated.)
Update May 15, 2022…Ditto below, but with this note to the developers: WHY is almost EVERY single ad (with the free version) an advertisement for a GAMING app??!! I don’t game and never will, so you are doing a poor job at selling me anything I might actually be interested in. Surely not all your users are kids playing on gaming apps? Nov 9, 2021 :: I gladly recommend this VPN! Just beware there are LOTS of ads in the FREE service - which is actually okay, since the connections are generally (but not always) stable and fast enough. PS Developers: It’s inconvenient to have to turn my ipad to vertical position to use the app, and it would be appreciated if this shortcoming were fixed.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the support. We are glad you are enjoying VPN Super.
Worked for a while
Right so for the first year or two of me using this app it worked fine but for some reason this year its not working at all. I’ll try to connect to a server so i can listen to music on my phone while in school but instead it will pop up the purchase menu and when i exit out of the purchase menu it will disconnect me from the server. Now ive tried just leaving the purchase menu open and hoping it would connect but it never does i dont know if this is happening to anyone else or what but I would just like to listen to music in class so my ptsd and anxiety doesnt flair up and for anyone thinking im listen to music without my teachers permission they know im listening to music its not like i have ear buds in hiding behind my hair. No i have actually headphones on that visual constantly so ya dont come at me saying I shouldn’t be listening to music in class because ive done it for years and when a teacher asks me to take them off i do most of the time also keep in mind i have a ear out at all times so i can hear the teacher and i have my music low maybe on 3-5 volume. Anyways enough rambling. I’d just love to get this app fixed to where people that dont pay or cant pay can still use that app thats all im asking just let us connect to your servers still without pushing it in our faces to purchase or disconnecting us if we dont purchase. Thanks for reading. -Axyl
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to know that you are experiencing connection issues. Could you please uninstall the app, reboot the device and reinstall, then try connecting with all possible protocols and server locations which would resolve the issue.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mobile Jump Pte Ltd
- 72.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © MobileJump LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Plan $11.99
- 12-Month Plan $79.99
- 1-Week Plan $6.99