- Unlimited time, Unlimited data, Unlimited bandwidth
- No registration or login required
- No Log is saved from any users
- Simple, one tap connect to VPN
- Protect your security and privacy
- Support for multiple devices for the same account
- Support 9.0 for Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
■ What can I do with a VPN?
- Enhance your online privacy and enable you to safely and anonymously browse the Internet
- Protect you when using a public WiFi hotspot
- Allows you to create a secure connection to another network over the Internet
* In most countries, it is recommended to use the IKEv2 protocol first, for better stability and connection speed.
* When the connection fails, please switch to OpenVPN UDP and OpenVPN TCP protocol in turn.
* Switching to different countries may also increase access speed or connection success rate
*When the user is in normal use, we will not log any logs related to the user.
* Only when the user actively fails to connect the connection (requires the user to click the feedback button), we will collect the necessary user connection failure log.
*The connection failure log collected is limited to the success rate of our engineers to improve the VPN connection, and will not be shared with any individual or organization.
Optimize the page to provide you with better services
Ratings and Reviews
I've never written reviews before cuz I just don't have time for that but I chose to wrote one about this app. I've been looking for a free wifi booster for a long time but I've always been too afraid they'd put a virus on my phone. I've had this for a week or two now and so far no viruses, no noticeable differences in my search engines or advertising. Seems to be a true and honest FREE wifi booster with no strings attached. No monthly fees or payments, none of that "watch an advertisement for one hour of free VPN" it's just free. I have bad trouble once or twice getting it to connect but as soon as I restart the app and open it again, it usually works itself out.
Not great, to be honest
The VPN itself is ok, it’s not as powerful as other tools I’ve used, however. Without failure, this app will stop working after a certain amount of time left on; furthermore, part of the time when this happens, the VPN configurations stay on messing with my phone’s ability to use WiFi. I don’t know exactly how a VPN works but there is definitely a connection between leaving it on for long periods and a slow, if working, connection. Also, clicking on skip ads always brings me to safari to buy something but I’m fairly certain that’s my phone, not the app. Over all I think the app is fine totally works in general just giving information that’s usable, however to the devs, I don’t recommend wasting time and resources fixing anything I talk about because you’re already making the money. If you read all the way down here just download the app it’s free and you took too long on the first VPN don’t start scrolling.
A Fully-functioning “free” VPN
My rating is 3.5 stars:
- 0.5 for privacy, (or lack their of)
- 0.5 for the unrelenting ads,
- 0.5 painfully slow speeds .
Many of the other VPN apps out there cease to serve their main function, or do what they’re advertised for, past data entry of your personal email, name, etc...
This VPN is the polar opposite - this one is transparent about data collection. I appreciate it when developers are authentic about their intentions. It means they respect me as a consumer. It means they’ll respect and value your consumerism too.
Finally, but most importantly, this App really does what it says it will do, even if it is slow. 3.5 because it’s too good to just be a 3 outa 5, that’s a half-point above every other “free” VPN.
- Mobile Jump Co.,Ltd.
- 64.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Persian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MobileJump LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.