IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
I kindly beg you to ASK FOR HELP in case of any trouble, you can always write to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, I will do my best to answer within a day!
VPN Guard is a small status menu application to monitor your built in macOS VPN connections and keep them connected.
PLEASE note! The app handles only the VPN connections that you can create and configure from the macOS System Preferences/Network pane (Cisco IPSec and L2TP over IPSec)
Currently available features
• Monitoring VPN connections’ status and connection time,
• Automatically and continuously keeping VPN connections alive, connected.
• Getting macOS notifications about any VPN connection status changes
• Simple macOS status menu interface
Any feature requests, bug reports are highly welcome!
Known Issues, limitations
• Currently only the built in Cisco IPSec and L2TP over IPSec VPNs supported.
• Currently only the default service configuration supported for each VPN services, I’ll try to figure out how to ask for all the configuration information later.
Feel free to send your support requests to email@example.com
Send your bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your feature requests to email@example.com
- macOS Big Sur compatibility fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.