With VR Photo you take pictures of an object from several sides and create a rotating view of the object out of these images.
VR Photo uses the flipbook effect. The single frames are played by swiping your finger on the screen to the left or right.
••• Please try the free version VR Photo LT first, if you are unsure that VR Photo is right for your needs. •••
Please send Bugreports, Questions or Feature-Requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and don't forget to include your iOS Version and the device you're using.
• Rotate the object with your finger on the screen around its own axis
• Share VR Photo files via iCloud or e-mail
• Export as animated GIF
• Export as movie to Camera Roll or via e-mail
• Export as HTML and upload via FTP to your webserver
• Export as Widget for iBooks Author and Mac OS X Dashboard
• iTunes Filesharing for VR Photo files, html and widgets
• For small (e.g. a cup) up to large objects (e.g. a car)
• Create VR Photos with 4 to 32 frames
• JPEG import via Camera Roll and iTunes Filesharing
• Your files are stored on your iPhone, no registration for an online service necessary
• Free App VR Photo LT for viewing VR Photo files available
Fixed a bug where the time interval was not calculated correctly when using a turntable.
Ratings and Reviews
Does not seem work
The application sometimes quits when I click on import photos. After allowing access to photo library no files are seen in the files section. I simply deleted the app hopefully these issues are fixed soon. It would have been a good for product vr's.
Developer Response ,
If the problem still exists, please contact our product support and tell us which iPhone and which iOS version you are using, thank you.
Shutter release cable
The iPhone head phone can be used as remote shutter release for the iPhone camera. But I can not used this feature inside your aap. If I can use a cable shutter release, I can keep the iPhone stable and make better movies.
Please put this feature back if you can!
I will appreciate !
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.