VRaccoon is a first-person arcade game – where you become a raccoon, roaming the flat in search of treats. Your job is to collect pieces of food that are in the air along your way. The game uses interesting navigation: you need to push the ball of wool for flying from room to room. Under the sweets you can find hidden bonuses. The biggest fun is to move with the raccoon-style fore, tapping the touch pad. This game is a perfect choice for all family – it is naïve, but bright and exciting.
•THIS GAME REQUIRES VR HEADSET•
• Fully immersive VR experience
• Innovative and intuitive player controller
• Simple and user friendly gameplay
• VRaccoon supports all mobile VR headsets (Google Cardboard, Homido, Fibrum, etc.)
• The game is compatible with the most of HID USB/Bluetooth gamepads.
• You can play the game without VR headset. Turn off «VR Mode» in the menu
• In case of performance issue you can turn off "Distortion Correction” in the menu
Have any ideas how to improve the game?
Get updates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/greatgonzostudio/
Check out the website at: http://greatgonzo.ru
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very impressive VR game!
This game has great VR 3D rendering! Great use of height and depth. It also has a clever mechanism for player movement--when you look at the ball of yarn and click the button, the raccoon pushes the yarn forward and then follows it. So, even though you can't move freely through the space, you control the movement.
very cute game
you will like it, give it a try. its objective is simple but lots of depth and originality!
Doesn't work with the remote controller
I like it, but it jut doesn't work with the controller! This is really bad I and I don't recommend this to other people.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.