Beach house? Condo? Cabin? Your perfect vacation home awaits. Travel better together with Vrbo.
• SEARCH from over 2 million unique places to stay in 190+ countries
• PLAN and collaborate with friends and family using Trip Boards
• BOOK securely from your phone or tablet
• TRAVEL anywhere and share trip details with your group
With the Vrbo app, you can:
• Browse vacation homes with pools, backyards, and all the room you need.
• Find vacation homes you won’t find on many other travel sites.
• Filter by what’s important to you and your group: price, location, amenities, and more.
• See property photos and reviews at a glance.
• Have questions about a property? Get quick answers from our virtual assistant.
• Tap the heart to easily save and compare places you love.
• Invite friends and family to join your Trip Board and help you plan.
• Leave comments and vote for your favorite properties.
• Keep your trip conversations in one place and chat with your group from anywhere
• Have questions? Message the owner or manager to ask about the property.
• Book and pay securely on the Vrbo app with your credit card.
• Quickly access important booking details like check-in instructions, WiFi passwords, and arrival information -- even when you’re offline.
• Share important trip details with friends and family by adding them to your trip.
• Access your conversations and message homeowners from your device anytime.
• View a trip countdown and get helpful reminders on your Home Screen by adding the new Vrbo Widget available only on iOS 14.
Note: currency is displayed as USD in the property listings unless otherwise noted. Please visit www.vrbo.com/mobile for more information about the Vrbo app.
We're committed to you and your family's safety
This update includes important policy changes and up-to-date information to help you plan your trip around the COVID-19 situation.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
REFUNDS NOT ALWAYS PROMISED
If I could zero stars I would.
I Booked a property through VRBO and had to cancel because it was not the right property for us. Before canceling I looked into VRBO’s return policy. I cancelled my booking 2 days before the full refund deadline passed. We are now on the 13th business day since I’ve cancelled, and i have not received 1 penny from this company. We’ve called numerous times and the responses we get are flat out ridiculous. All they tell us is “Keep checking your bank account” or “your refund is pending for some reason” nobody that I talk to can tell me why or put me on the phone with someone that can help me. To make matters worse I am taking my family on vacation in 2 weeks and I really need this money. We all know how expensive it gets when you travel with a family. This experience with this company has been a HUGE inconvenience, and has already RUINED our chance of doing things on vacation that we had been planning on doing for quite some time now. I am beyond disappointed in this company for treating its customers like this. I for one will be thinking twice before booking with VRBO in the future.
So I am writing my review on the app and my experience while staying at our Vrbo cabin!
Our family decided to stay a couple nights in a charming cabin just outside of Chattanooga, Tennessee. We booked through the app and it seemed really easy to make all the arrangements. The owner of the property was quick to respond via email about some questions my husband had and send the information we needed to unlock the door to get in! I would say it’s pretty cool that you can make these kind of reservations through an app on your phone! So neat! We get to our cabin, park, get our two little kids out of the car and head inside our cabin! Get inside and find that the place hadn’t been cleaned from the last guests who had stayed there......We were in awhhh....So we tried to reach out to the property owner ASAP and let her know that the place was not ready for new guests! We waited a short time and still no reply. So we decided to contact Vrbo instead. They were very nice about it. They reached out to the property owner who then contacted us shortly after. Long story short, the property owner refunded our two night stay. We still had to pay taxes on that and was charged a cleaning deposit still of $100. Anyways. Vrbo doesn’t take financial responsibility for refunds etc. Its not their fault at all this happened. Anyways.
Disappointed in VRBO
Disappointed that VRBO does not hold owner accountable for their mistakes. I booked a trip March 2019 for March 2020. I reached out to the owner and told her we were excited to come. In May, the owner sent me a message to my personal email stating that there was a mistake in the booking and our trip would coast an additional $100 PER NIGHT (plus additional taxes and fees). The email actually went to my junk mail and I just saw it (Sept 2020). I contacted customer service and was told that it went against their policies however nothing was done. They advised I could cancel for full refund, however the availability of other places at the same location was slim and closest thing in our price range was $300 more. I asked if they would waive a portion of their service fees on the new booking and they told me no since it was so far away. There is no way to write a review on the owner. She admitted to me that she sent a few others the same email in regards to wrong price so I know there are others that she did this too. Had she informed me right away, I would have understood however she waited over 2 months to contact me and when she did contact me she sent to my private email address instead of thru the app. The situation is very shady and VRBO should require owners to honor their bookings when it’s their mistake or help vacationers find another place comparable in price.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HomeAway.com, Inc.
- 222.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Vrbo, an Expedia Group company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.