Science-backed early learning for children from birth to age 5. Access 1000+ fast and fun activities!
Vroom Tips add science-backed early learning moments to mealtime, bathtime, bedtime or anytime. By helping your child learn now, you get them ready for school, friends and life. The Vroom Brain Building Basics—Look, Follow, Chat, Take Turns and Stretch—turn interactions that happen during shared time into brain building moments.
Your child is born ready to learn—and you have what it takes to help them!
How it works:
- Every day, we feature a Vroom Tip for your child’s age range, ready when you open the app.
- There’s brain science behind every Vroom Tip – we share the why behind what your child is learning.
- Explore tips on the go and find ones that are just right for your child. Search tips by setting, Brain Building Basics and other skill areas.
- Set an app reminder to receive a nudge to match your daily routine.
- Vroom App is available in English and Spanish. This app will launch in your phone’s primary language.
- With each short activity, you teach your child the life skills that help them thrive.
Vroom Tips give families easy ways to promote learning and bond throughout the day, providing children with a strong base for lifelong learning during their first five years.
Learn more at vroom.org
Follow us: joinvroom on Twitter
Like us: joinvroom on Facebook
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps Logging Me Out!
This app is useful and fun and I love the look of it! I’ve used many of the activities with my baby and they’re great. I hate to complain about a free app but I do wish that it would stop logging me out every couple of days! It’s not a big deal to type in my email and password again but it’s getting kind of annoying.
Absolutely love this app! I had no experience with children until I had my daughter. During this quarantine period It’s been really hard for me to figure out how to teach her things. And then I’ve been finding that parenting books and online resources are not as helpful as I had hoped. But I found the library, although closed, has a webpage that recommended this app. And now I know why, it’s amazing! These are easy fun ways to fit education into every day activities. At first going through the discovery activities seemed overwhelming and made me feel even worse. Because I wasn’t already doing these things and she’s already three months old. But now that I’ve been going through them and fitting them into our every day routine I’m feeling them a lot more comfortable and confident as a mom. I am now recommending this to my fellow mother friends. Thank you for making this app!
Vroom app has great potential to assist parents of 0-5 children to access age-appropriate ways to interact with their children. As a SLP, using an app like vroom could be an important tool to provide parent education and support However, using a child’s
birth month and year, is not helpful for parents of children with developmental delays. By providing additional categories including developmental age of child and specific areas of development such as language and motor skills, this could be an awesome app families. I gave this app only 2 stars because I entered a 3 month old child and received activities for a 3 year old child. Would be very confusing for parents not aware of developmental norms.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bezos Family Foundation
- 61.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Bezos Family Foundation, 2015