VSee gives you free 5-way group video calls, screen sharing, and instant messaging, with a clean interface. Use VSee for secure, low-bandwidth calls on 3G, 4G, and WiFi networks.
• 5-way* group video chat: see everyone at once
• Screen sharing: view the apps and desktops that other users share from their Macs and PCs. Pan and zoom shared screens.
• API for integrating with Telehealth and other applications
• Instant messaging and group chat
• No Ads!
• Works on 3G, 4G, and WiFi
• Desktop app available on Mac and PC (see below for more info)
• Low bandwidth: conserves data usage
• Calls are encrypted end-to-end for absolutely no eavesdropping
• Switch between front and back cameras
* With sufficient bandwidth.
VSee serves organizations around the world including IBM, Shell, the US Congress and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses.
"We use video where security, performance, and ease of use are absolute requirements. VSee is unmatched by any other tool on the market." -- Michael Helfrich, CEO of Blueforce Development
"I travel 90% of the time ... VSee lets me connect to my customers no matter where I am. The video is stunning even over 3G." -- Dan Engle, CEO of AccessAgility
"When visiting refugee camps in the most remote places around the world, VSee provides great audio and video every time." -- Greg Millar, UN Refugee Agency (used VSee to share the trials of refugees in Central Africa with people around the world)
Built on years of experience, VSee brings people together to work over video. Rely on this simple and secure tool for business and for personal use. We field-tested our iPad app, fine-tuning the details for a great mobile video experience.
VSee for Desktop:
On Mac and PC, VSee offers additional collaboration features like file transfer. Group video calls, screen sharing, and instant messaging work between Mac, iPad, iPhone, and PC.
• You must have an account to use VSee. You may sign up for free within the app. You can also use an existing VSee account.
• This version does not transfer files.
Feedback and support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us at facebook.com/VSee
Follow us on Twitter @VSee
• Improved call quality for group calls.
• Fixed connection issue for group calls on bad network.
• Fixed crashes on Windows for screen sharing, login, and app launching.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Do not get this until they fix the bug
I'm having the same problem as the two other reviewers mention. My app worked just fine the first time I opened it, but then when I tried to add contacts, it froze up, and every time after that it gets stuck on the first screen, just gray with the Vsee logo.
Vsee, are you guys paying attention to these reviews? PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP. Thanks.
ADDENDUM: Yes, I also got a good, prompt response from customer service. Looking forward to the solution.
March 21...seems to be working better now, though had to do hard restart. We'll see...
April 9 ... Have used it the first time for an international voice/video call, and it seems fine. The startup problem seems to have gone away, but no indication as to why.
Does not multitask
If developers are seeing this review can you please work on multitasking? When I am on a call on VSee on my iPad and I want to check my emails at the same time with split screen the camera freezes. This is unacceptable in 2021 for an IPad Pro and an application that’s meant to be for professionals. What if I want to share information with my client or check my email or open a website at the same time of the call!? I hope that someone reads this and makes the adjustment so that the camera does not freeze in multitasking. Again I’m an an iPad Pro 2020.
Worked like a charm. No problems whatsoever
Immediately opened. Great visual and audio. As above, no problem, glitches, at all.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VSee Lab, Inc.
- 76.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 VSee Lab, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.