WolfVision systems do not require the use of dongles, additional apps or software before they can be used. However there are a number of useful features such as recording content material onto a mobile device from a Cynap, or remote controlling a Visualizer via a smartphone or tablet, that we make available via our vSolution App.
- Receive and record a stream of presentation and lecture content from a Cynap system onto your own mobile device.
- In network environments where the Bonjour service has been disabled, the app enables users to mirror screen content to via AirPlay . Cynap systems can be added automatically as receivers, and the listed devices are sorted in order of proximity.
- Supports the multi-platform web conferencing feature for Cynap, and can be used as a convenient web conferencing controller when using Zoom, Microsoft Teams or WebRTC web conferences.
- An easy-to-use remote control function enables presenters to connect to a WolfVision Visualizer or Cynap system, and then use the intuitive touchscreen interface to control their content materials wirelessly from their own mobile device.
- Added support for web conferencing on Cynap Pro in Composer Mode
- Added support for stream viewer on Cynap Pro in Composer Mode
- Added support for native screen sharing for all WebRTC services
- Improved authentication with Cynap during connecting
- Bugfixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WolfVision GmbH
- 87.9 MB
- Requires macOS 12.7 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © WolfVision GmbH, 2023