Manage your eye care needs at any time, and from anywhere.
With the VSP Vision Care App, you can easily:
• View your benefit coverage
• Access your Member ID Card
• Find a doctor
• Get Exclusive Member Extras
• Shop eyewear, contacts, and plans
To get started, download the VSP Vision Care App and log in with your vsp.com username and password. Don’t have an account yet? Click create an account from the log in screen.
We’ve updated the look and feel of the app which includes a new logo and color palette. While we have a new look, the heart of who we are remains the same.
Ratings and Reviews
a vision app that doesn’t make you zoom
the other reviews speak for themselves on quality of this crapware. Let me add my own experience:
- Apple is famous for offering particular attention to people with vision challenges, this app uses ZERO of such platform support - you can’t zoom (the irony)
- if you tap the hamburger menu and then anything outside of that menu you get stack in a clustduck of UI paradox
- the benefits history tells you two piece of information that are: “you used multiple services” or empty fields - essentially there is no history
those are the top items because it is not possible to beyond without aggravation
this app feels to be either developed by incompetent and non user of this type of service or by some kind of outsourced shop where the objective is to put some services of an existing web site inside a native app.
Unfortunately Apple doesn’t allow to give negative stars otherwise this would be my first time doing so.
what would have been better:
- an accessible design given the only expectable audience
- history so that you know what glasses you have purchased using their insurance
- way less bugs (the login is beyond finicky and there is no progress indicator so you cause callbacks to the server when in reality is caching)
and let’s call it for now - they are not going to do any given their real customers are the companies that provide the benefit and not the actual consumers…
App is useless, have to login each time. No Face ID
This app is basically useless, first of all VSP ID card is basically your social. I downloaded app thinking it’ll let me add card to my apple wallet like the rest of my cards. This app is so old fashioned it’s ridiculous. You constantly have to enter your info to log in, the point of an app is to utilize Face ID, if I constantly want to enter my info I’ll use the basic website since my password is automatically logged in. I log in on app with no problems, I just hate having to keep retyping my login info, so for that reason, I’ll be deleting this useless application!
The gap between VSP’s app and other insurance apps is striking
Such limited functionality on this app, and it can’t be due to HIPAA either since all of the missing functionality is present on my Aetna app, which deals with even more sensitive HIPAA issues.
You can’t look at your statements through the app. You can’t log in via faceid. If you switch apps while logging in and come back to it, the login screen times out. The UI is a mess.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vision Service Plan
- 1.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2022 VSP
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.