VST Transit Go transforms your iPad into a mobile music collaboration device, letting you conveniently find fellow musicians, producers and singers. Start or join a song project and seamlessly exchange and work on your music creations together. Record, edit and share or simply stay in touch with like-minded people. VST Transit Go is all about you and your friends having fun at being creative, making music together and sharing ideas. Easily expand on the toolset by snapping up the in-app purchases that are tailor-made to your needs. VST Transit Go has everything you need to free your ideas anywhere and at all times.
• Find fellow musicians, producers and singers from around the world and across the street, with a global list of artists in your pocket.
• Search and find music collaborators that need your talent.
• Capture your musical ideas anywhere and anytime.
• Add audio tracks to your projects.
• Direct messaging: Stay in touch with your VST Transit friends at all times.
• Preview provided details on advertised projects before taking part.
• Essential audio editing: Move, duplicate and trim your audio, and set start and end points of fades.
• Easy track handling guaranteed: Solo and mute your tracks in the mix and adjust volume and pan to shape your sound.
• Worldwide music collaboration: Produce music together from your iPad.
• Create new projects and load your own and advertised projects on the go.
If you like VST Transit Go, please support us by rating this app in the App Store!
This supplemental update includes several improvements and fixes and is recommended for all VST Transit Go users.
More information can be found at steinberg.net/vsttransitgoforum.
Please support us by rating this app on the App Store if you like it!
Ratings and Reviews
Track not exporting from VST Join
I am using VST Join in Pro Tools, Windows. I created a backing track mix in Pro Tools that I recorded into VST Join. Then I synced it. Came over here in VST Go to test it, but all I am getting is a blank track with no waveform. What a drag. Why is it not syncing properly? I really wanted this to work.
Edit: after 2 days, the track finally loaded. But that’s really annoying to make someone wait that long. Is the same thing gonna happen with Transit Pro? This was a trial to see if I wanted to buy that.
Isn’t working at all
Login fails a lot
When it does log in, program becomes frozen immediately
Paid for a subscription service fee, i’m not getting anything for it.
It’s a great idea and i’m looking forward to collaborating with people.
Usually good products from a good company. Please make this work.
Developer Response ,
Hi, I am really sorry for your problems. Version 1.0.3 has fixed your problem. Please update to this version. Have a nice day, Michael.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
- 27.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- VST Transit Premium 1 $0.99
- VST Transit Premium 3 $2.99
- VST Transit Premium 3XL $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.