Meet, chat, watch content, and share your photos with real people from around the world in vTime XR - the first cross-reality (XR) social network.
Hang out with friends in augmented reality, virtual reality, or without a headset in Magic Window mode - the choice is yours. Join a community that spans seven platforms, over 190 countries, and now three realities!
• Be sociable, together: vTime allows you to meet friends and new people in AR or VR, from wherever you are in the world.
• Make it personal: Create your vTime avatar, with hundreds of customization options to make a realistic virtual you.
• Choose your reality: Choose from AR (powered by ARKit), VR, or Magic Window mode (which allows you to vTime without a headset).
• Pick your destination: Join friends in our frequently changing library of incredible virtual environments.
• Watch exciting video content from Manchester City Football Club with friends in vTime XR Theaters.
• Upload your photos and 360 images to share with friends: Share 2D photos, or chat inside your memories in the 360 Gallery.
• Express yourself with vMote gestures: Our suite of 17 virtual emojis includes wave, blow kiss, and celebrate!
• Keep your friends close: Build and manage friends lists to easily connect and see when your VR social circle is online.
• Stay in touch with ‘vText’: Private message vTime friends whether they’re online or offline.
• Feel like you're really there: Experience lifelike 360 sound with DTS:X® Game Audio
•Take a vSelfie: What goes on in our VR social network doesn't have to stay there! Capture the moment with a virtual selfie.
• Completely cross platform: Available on seven platforms from mobile to PC
• No technical ability required: vTime is easy to use. Simply fire up the app, choose your reality, and go!
• Connect over 3G, 4G, cellular, or WI-FI.
Visit our website http://www.vTime.net anytime to log in and manage your account. Let us know what you think of our network by emailing feedback@vTime.net. Follow us at @vTimeNet and facebook.com/vTimeNet.
You need to be aged 16 or over to use vTime XR.
*AR MODE IS POWERED BY ARKIT AND ONLY AVAILABLE FOR iPHONES 6S AND ABOVE RUNNING iOS 11 AND ABOVE.
Tune in to our brand new immersive destination – The Radio Show! Join up to three friends for the studio experience.
You can now chat with friends using Airpods or use vTime XR without earbuds or headphones completely!
We’ve also fixed a bug that prevented users from entering VR mode without encountering a spinning display.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m having trouble signing back in
I really do like the app but I deleted it off my phone for awhile and it’s hard for me to sign in. When I first downloaded, again, it asked for me to put in my Email, which I did thinking it was going to see this email was used and would ask to confirm it was me, but it all it said was “ sorry, this e-mail has been use”. So I went to my E-mail to see if it even said anything but all it said was “ Someone has used your email address on vTime XR. Click below within 2 days to use your vTime account on this new device”, and I did but when I came back to the app, nothing happened. So maybe add a whole “log in if you already have a account” if possible. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting into your account. Email email@example.com so we can help get you back into vTime.
LOVE IT, But.....
I absolutely love the app and turned my family onto it. My daughter and I connect through it often and am waiting for my son to get headphone. There are really only two things that kinda get to me. One is it takes so long before any new destinations are added. It gets boring going to the same locations all the tine. The second thing is the camera for the group shot. There should be an ability to place the camera wherever the user wants it. Currently the camera always goes to the same spot, and - depending on how many people are in there - will take the photo from behind someone. It would be better to have more control. Still, I love the app. I just don’t get on as often as I was because now I’ve been to those same locations so many times. Newcomers won’t know it, but those of use who have been on a while get tired of the same ole thing.
Good app but
I understand that there is an age limit but a lot of kids would like to use it. I understand why there is but I have it and I am 11. This is a good app for people old. I feel sad every time I use it because people are like,”It is a kid I have to kick you.”I feel like even with a 12 year old. They still want to. I get so lucky when I find a group of people of adults that don’t act different then they do like curse and stuff when it is a kid. I am not a baby. The last person I talked to was like Oh it is a kid I don’t want to talk to you. ‘‘Tis is why I wrote this review. It makes me feel younger than I am. It makes me sad. Every time I join someone I get sad and say just kick me and they say ya you’re a stupid little kid. Like the app. Don’t like the people.
Developer Response ,
Hello GreenBeanManz! Happy to hear that you love the app, but unfortunately you’re too young to vTime at the moment. Our age restriction is there to protect the community. We hope you understand and that you’ll join vTime again as soon as you’re old enough.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- vTime Limited
- 496.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © vTime Limited