Managing inventory is a complicated task, usually satisfied through a combination of manual, semi-manual, and digital tools. But not any more. vTrakr allows users to easily manage their inventory on hand, creating a secure digital record that simplifies today’s highly manual processes.
vTrakr lets users:
- Schedule and manage surgical cases
- Mark device use instantly in the scheduled case
- Record damaged and missing devices
- Request inventory from medical device manufacturers or distributors (via email for non-connected accounts)
- Record FDA required UDIs
- Manage device expirations
- Record POs
- Electronically generate and share device use tickets to accelerate payment
- And more
Inventory can be entered via barcode scan, FDA device search, history search, or basic text input—making it easy for device reps to keep track of what they have and gain greater visibility into what they need.
Bug Fixes and Other Items:
- Fixed a bug that prevented some users from seeing the "Initiate Transfer" button on the inventory detail screen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- ConnectSX, LLC
- 33.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 ConnectSx, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.