Managing inventory is a complicated task, usually satisfied through a combination of manual, semi-manual, and digital tools. But not any more. vTrakr allows users to easily manage their inventory on hand, creating a secure digital record that simplifies today’s highly manual processes.
vTrakr lets users:
- Schedule and manage surgical cases
- Mark device use instantly in the scheduled case
- Record damaged and missing devices
- Request inventory from medical device manufacturers or distributors (via email for non-connected accounts)
- Record FDA required UDIs
- Manage device expirations
- Record POs
- Electronically generate and share device use tickets to accelerate payment
- And more
Inventory can be entered via barcode scan, FDA device search, history search, or basic text input—making it easy for device reps to keep track of what they have and gain greater visibility into what they need.
- Added support for multiple barcodes for a single device (where DI is in one barcode and expiration date, lot number, or other information is in another)
- Fixed a bug causing scanner frame to appear off-center when scanning a device
- Changes to Push notifications to ensure delivery of messages when the app is open and in the background
- Fix a bug where user clicks on Push notification and is not taken to the correct page with filtered results
- ConnectSX, LLC
- 27.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 ConnectSx, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.