Get the free Vudu app and watch your movies & TV anytime, anywhere. Or binge on thousands of free movies on Movies On Us. That’s right, thousands of movies, across countless genres, with nothing to pay. Stream your favorite titles to your iOS mobile devices in HDX and other compatible devices with Airplay right from the app. Sign up for Vudu today, it’s free, and there’s no subscription.
Get Vudu on your favorite iOS mobile and smart devices:
• Watch thousands of movies free with limited commercials, with Vudu Movies On Us
• Browse our entire library of 100,000 titles, own Blu-ray or DVD from the app
• Download your movies and TV to your phone or tablet to watch offline and on the go
• All your movies in one place – link your Movies Anywhere account
By clicking "Install", you agree to Vudu’s terms of service at http://www.vudu.com/termsofservice.html.
• General bug fixes: We squished some bugs to improve overall performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Updated to three stars..
I actually like the app because who doesn’t like free movies but the CS stinks.. Every time I use picture in picture the app closes when a commercial comes up.. This is super annoying! I tried to talk to CS and all I get are canned answers.. I’ve already done all the normal things when there’s something wrong.. it has to be on their end.. I wish I could get some real help.. Maybe I’m the only one that uses picture in picture!?! Lol 😂
Horrible Tech Support
I have used this app for awhile now. (It’s also built into my TV) I have purchased several movies as well as watched several of the free ones as well. I spent a dumb amount on the Incredibles 1 & 2 bundle package for my kids. Started our marathon. First plays fine, second attempts to load and immediately goes to the end like we watched in a matter of 2 seconds. I email tech support asking for assistance, I get a response 24 hours later advising to run a network test and to uninstall and reinstall the app. The app is BUILT INTO MY TV. I picked a different movie and it played fine. Their advice ... run the network test and advise of my IP address and the test results. Just think as tech support the power cycle/network blame game is over played. And truly I believe they didn’t even read my full email. Guess there goes the $35 I paid for 2 movies
First, I had to get help buying a movie because there is zero accessibility. Voiceover on the iPhone does not read any of the movie titles. They expect you to pay a huge amount for HD movies versus SD movies, where as everybody else just charges one price and updates them as needed. Second, the movie that I purchased, though my voodoo account is linked with Movies anywhere, the movie that I just paid extra for the HD version of isn’t even showing up on movies anywhere, and therefore, iTunes. The website was hokey, and took forever for me to be able to change my billing options. This needs to be fixed! If I buy a movie, which I paid extra for, I want to have access to that movie. Blind people watch movies too! Stop taking our money if you’re not going to give us access to our movies!
- VUDU, Inc.
- 77.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Vudu, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.