Get the free Vudu app and watch your movies & TV anytime, anywhere. Or binge on thousands of free movies on Movies On Us. That’s right, thousands of movies, across countless genres, with nothing to pay. Stream your favorite titles to your iOS mobile devices in HDX and other compatible devices with Airplay right from the app. Sign up for Vudu today, it’s free, and there’s no subscription.
Get Vudu on your favorite iOS mobile and smart devices:
• Watch thousands of movies free with limited commercials, with Vudu Movies On Us
• Browse our entire library of 100,000 titles, own Blu-ray or DVD from the app
• Download your movies and TV to your phone or tablet to watch offline and on the go
• All your movies in one place – link your Movies Anywhere account
By clicking "Install", you agree to Vudu’s terms of service at http://www.vudu.com/termsofservice.html.
• Continue Watching: Get back to the good stuff quickly and pick up where you left off from My Vudu > Library.
• General bug fixes: We squished some bugs to improve overall performance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it but Not all Hearts are Saved
I love this app so much and so thankful for the free movies but after going through all the Free Movies/TV Shows pressing the Hearts to Save to WishList, I get to my WishList and only a few are on the list. Why? I go back to the items, even play them and the hearts are shaded but yet not in the List at all. Can you please fix this? Oh and some movies are not even playable like The Chauffeur and The Tutor. I don’t get it. Please change this! I am eternally grateful for this amazing app and hope there is a deal to purchase monthly instead of individual movies too. Mahalo Plenny🤙🏾❤️💜
Air pods not compatible anymore
Ever since the new update whenever I want to pause a movie by taking out one of my air pods the movie doesn’t pause anymore. It continues to play over speaker which I don’t want it to do. I even tried pausing the movie on screen then removing my pods and the movie kicks back on and plays on the speaker. I also tried turning my screen off for it to remain paused until I can get back to my movie and it plays on speaker in the background! This is very frustrating cause every time I need to walk away I miss part of my movie and have to rewind back to where I left off which isn’t perfect so I have to rewatch scenes again. I thought maybe it must be the air pods but now all the other movie apps I use actually pause when I double tap or take my air pod out. Please please update again and make it compatible again.
Horrible Tech Support
I have used this app for awhile now. (It’s also built into my TV) I have purchased several movies as well as watched several of the free ones as well. I spent a dumb amount on the Incredibles 1 & 2 bundle package for my kids. Started our marathon. First plays fine, second attempts to load and immediately goes to the end like we watched in a matter of 2 seconds. I email tech support asking for assistance, I get a response 24 hours later advising to run a network test and to uninstall and reinstall the app. The app is BUILT INTO MY TV. I picked a different movie and it played fine. Their advice ... run the network test and advise of my IP address and the test results. Just think as tech support the power cycle/network blame game is over played. And truly I believe they didn’t even read my full email. Guess there goes the $35 I paid for 2 movies
- VUDU, Inc.
- 84.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Vudu, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.