Vulcan generates SwiftUI boilerplate code for you. You can create a working prototype in minutes and spend your time on the code that matters for your app and customers.
SwiftUI made building user interfaces for iOS apps the easiest it has ever been.
And yet, you have to spend most of your time on boilerplate code that is always the same.
Most apps use the same components: tabbed and drill-down navigation, modal presentation, and lists. So, you have to write the same code repeatedly instead of focusing on your app’s core features.
And do you remember the exact syntax for that specific SwiftUI feature? How do you make a list editable? How do you present a sheet? We developers often waste a lot of time searching for things we don’t remember on the internet or documentation.
With time, you can drill those into your brain. But that’s time you could spend on new unique features for your customers.
Imagine if you could create a new, fully-structured iOS app in a couple of clicks and without using bloated frameworks. Just pure SwiftUI code that follows the best practices. Code you can compile and run immediately.
Vulcan allows you to generate all the boilerplate code for your app in minutes, saving you hours of tedious and repetitive work. You can finally spend your time on the code that truly matters for your app.
The app is downloadable for free, with no time limits. The free version provides a set of basic editor features and works as a reader for any Vulcan document:
- Select among app templates for the most common iOS app structures and have a prototype ready in seconds.
- Structure the navigation flow of your iOS app in any way you like, using tab views and navigation views.
- Present and dismiss modal views, both as sheets and full-screen covers.
- Create lists with selectable rows, reordering, swipe-to-delete, and drill-down navigation. List rows include common elements found in most iOS apps.
- Set the title and the buttons for any navigation bar.
- Set Dark and Light modes for the entire app.
- Export pure SwiftUI code that you can drop into Xcode and run straight away on the iOS simulator or a device.
- Project, Author, and Company text that will be included in the header comments of every generated Swift file, like in Xcode.
Vulcan also offers an expanding set of premium features that can be unlocked through a single in-app purchase. These features currently include:
- Grids with horizontal and vertical layouts, and configurable rows and columns.
- Continuous and paged carousels with swipe-able cards.
- Alerts and actions sheets over any content with buttons that are easy to configure and rearrange in a few clicks.
- Large buttons with rounded corners and configurable corner radius.
- Sliders with configurable minimum, maximum, and step values.
- Linear and circular progress views with configurable text.
- Text fields, secure fields, and text editors with configurable keyboard type, capitalization, and autocorrection.
- Text with settable fonts, foreground color, bold font weight, and italic style.
- Tint color affecting all the interactive views for the entire app.
More premium features will be added in coming updated.
- Add sliders with minimum, maximum, and step values.
- Set the color of text elements to primary, secondary, or the app's accent color.
- Fixed the modifiers in the exported code for text inputs.
- Fixed the vertical alignment of fixed content.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matteo Manferdini
- 4.5 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Pure Creek
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Features $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.