SwiftUI made building user interfaces for iOS apps the easiest it has ever been.
And yet, you have to spend most of your time on boilerplate code that is always the same.
Most apps use the same components: tabbed and drill-down navigation, modal presentation, and lists. So, you have to write the same code repeatedly instead of focusing on your app’s core features.
And do you remember the exact syntax for that specific SwiftUI feature? How do you make a list editable? How do you present a sheet? We developers often waste a lot of time searching for things we don’t remember on the internet or documentation.
With time, you can drill those into your brain. But that’s time you could spend on new unique features for your customers.
Imagine if you could create a new, fully-structured iOS app in a couple of clicks and without using bloated frameworks. Just pure SwiftUI code that follows the best practices. Code you can compile and run immediately.
Vulcan allows you to generate all the boilerplate code for your app in minutes, saving you hours of tedious and repetitive work. You can finally spend your time on the code that truly matters for your app.
Vulcan allows you to:
• Select among app templates for the most common iOS app structures and have a prototype ready in seconds.
• Structure the navigation flow of your iOS app in any way you like, using tab views and navigation views.
• Present and dismiss modal views, both as sheets and full-screen covers.
• Create lists with selectable rows, reordering, swipe-to-delete, and drill-down navigation. List rows include common elements found in most iOS apps.
• Add carousels with swipe-able cards, with wither paged or continuous scrolling.
• Set the title and the buttons for any navigation bar.
• Set Dark and Light mode, and the tint color for the entire app.
• Export pure SwiftUI code that you can drop into Xcode and run straight away on the iOS simulator or a device.
* Add alerts over content views, with default, cancel, and destructive buttons.
* Newly created components have now better default values for quick visual feedback and prototyping.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.