Vulture is the best way to manage and deploy servers on the Vultr VPS platform.
With Vulture you can deploy, monitor, and manage your Vultr servers with ease. Deploy dozens of configurations quickly and easily. Check up on how your server is performing with detailed usage reports. With Vulture’s quick actions popup, manage your server’s state with actions ranging from a hard restart to reinstallation of the OS. All of this combined with a quick and simple interface makes Vulture so great.
• Deploy in 30 seconds or less: You have the ability to fully build out your server’s configuration, ranging from what OS you want to the server's size. In less than 30 seconds you can have your fully configured server deployed!
• Usage reports: Get colorful usage reports for CPU, bandwidth, and disk usage direct from Vultr.
• Administrative actions: You can perform a wide range of actions on your VPS. These include restarting, starting or stopping the server, enabling or disabling backups, reinstalling the os, and destroying the server.
• Console viewer: Do anything you could want to do with your server while on the go!
• Built for iPad: The interface was carefully crafted to take full advantage of the iPad’s larger screen.
** VULTR is a registered trademark of Vultr Holdings Corporation.
FIXED: Inability to authenticate with Vultr API. Please make sure you're Access Control settings are setup in the Vultr console.
FIXED: Crash when using FaceID has been resolved.
IMPROVEMENT: Added flag for Toronto.
IMPROVEMENT: Made Screen Lock easier to reach
IMPROVEMENT: Added ability to disable Screen Lock
Thank you for using Vulture!
Ratings and Reviews
Worked well, but non supportable with Face ID on XS Max, crushed ever since, expect an update to fix the problem
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reporting this issue! I have figured out what was causing the crash and a fix with be in an upcoming update. Please be on the look out for it in the coming weeks! If you find any other bugs please send them over to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for using Vulture!
It works as intended. If something breaks, the devs fix the issues very fast. Thank you for making a helpful app devs.
Chris can you add running and stopped displayed feature to the serve list for quick access?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the suggestion. In version 1.4, I have added the ability to see the current status of your servers. Thank you for using Vulture!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.