The best iPhone calendar app for scheduling meetings
Schedule your meetings 10x faster with our smart scheduling features
- Add your contacts as invitees and see when they are available
- Suggest times that suit them
- Your invitees easily vote on your suggestions, from the app or from the web, without having to sign up
- You confirm the best time and everyone gets the confirmation in their calendars
A beautiful calendar
- Easily manage all your events from your iPhone calendar app
- Synchronize all your iPhone calendars: Google Calendar, iCloud calendar, Exchange calendar
Microsoft Office 365 support: you can now signup or login with your Office 365 calendar acount.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Looks amazing... Crashing on every open though...
Giving you guys 4 stars anyway... Following for a while now. Still some bugs there but amazing switch concept... Cool from what I have seen so far. Reminders for new items and Facebook calendar integration would be my next request!
The product was great and I used it all the time to coordinate meetings at work (I meet with a lot of people outside my company).
I also loved using it to coordinate with large groups to make plans. It was 1000% easier than the typical barrage of back and forth emails between 8+ people trying to plan dinner.
Unfortunately, it is obvious that they are no longer actively developing. The app hasn’t had an update in over a year. It isn’t designed for iPhone X, most pages don’t render correctly, and a number of functions just cause the app to crash.
Seemed ok but customer service was 👎
Sometimes took multiple days to respond to service request. I foolishly paid for a year up front and they refused to prorate/refund. Switched to Acuity scheduling which does a MUCH better job for my needs.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.