To get started follow these steps :
1 - Open W-chat on your Apple Watch.
2 - Open WhatsApp on your phone.
3- In WhatsApp navigate to Settings --> WhatsApp Web --> Scan QR Code.
4 - Scan the QR Code that will load on your Apple Watch.
4-1 if the QR code did not scan(failed), just wait till the QR code changes and then scan the code.
5 - Wait for few seconds and it should load up.
Our Aim is to transfer all whatsApp app features to your wrist.
- Send and receive messages quickly
- Supports 16 languages with 14 keyboard layouts.
(English,Arabic,French,Spanish,Italian,Portuguese,Greek,Hebrew,Russian,Finnish,Turkish,Dutch,Chinese,Korean,Japanese and German).
- Send and receive Voice messages.
- Receive images and videos.
- Receive Stickers.
- Receive contacts.
- Send and Receive location.
- Last seen is shown.
- Check who is online live.
- Send messages to any contact or group.
- check contact stories (status).
- notifications when receiving messages
- Several typing methods
- Voice to text in any language.
Please keep in mind adding new features to the app is our pleasure, but if you face any issue please let us know and we will fix it as soon as possible.
you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: This is a 3rd-party connector app for WhatsApp Web. It is not supported or endorsed by WhatsApp, Facebook Inc. The app connects using your official WhatsApp Web account and complies with WhatsApp usage terms and conditions.
- Fixed back button when opening a photo
- added zoom and pan for profile picture viewer
- tweaked the keyboard ui and adjusted pressing for better tapping.- updated the ui buttons for better app interface
- fixed group notifications to show the group name
- general bugs fixing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is very slow, it takes a while to connect and load conversations. Also when you send a message it takes so long to actually send. It’s a good app overall I just wish it didn’t lag as much.
Works as advertised
I’ve used this App since version 1.5.6 (September 2019) without issued. In the beginning the load time was very lengthy, but little by little the App has been getting some improvements. The issues that the developer has said the he has to fix (like the one mentioned going from version 1.6.8 to 1.6.9) was actually not an issue for me at all. Setup Instructions need to be followed in order to have the App working properly.
Several things we need to taken into consideration are that:
• This App works using the Apple Watch processor... we cannot expect the same response when we use WhatsApp via Web.
• It depends on the connectivity your iPhone has with you Internet and Bluetooth.
There are other Apps I have bought, but this one has been the best one for me.
I had a lot of trouble with the app when I first downloaded it. I reached out to the developer about my problem. I have to admit that I really didn’t expect a response, but he has been in contact with me nonstop to make sure I was up and running. After the latest update, the app works perfectly. Love it!
- Rami Moghrabi
- 47.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Rami Moghrabi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.